ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

closed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elevendi

closed

Post by elevendi » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:12 pm

-closed-
Last edited by elevendi on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

meats
BANNED

Re: EEA2 & Passports Urgent!

Post by meats » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:25 pm

elevendi wrote:To enable my application to be considered, Home Office have requested our passport, but our solicitor failed to notify us in time, the period limited from HO is 21 days, 2 days left from that period but i managed to send them out!

the problem is, my wife and our kids trip is put on hold, which is on 23rd October, Home Office should receive our passport on Monday 19th October

now, is there any glimpse of hope to get our passports back in time for the trip! our solicitor failure to notify us in time is costing us ticket money and kids to be told about their cancelled holiday, that's going to upset them a lot!!!

is it possible to request passports on Monday 19th the same day they are supposed to receive them!?

thanks, any advise on this is much appreciated!!!
Phone the HO and see but my money is on very very little chance of getting them back in time.