ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Help Me

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roddy1984

Pls Help Me

Post by roddy1984 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 am

Pls give me any information if somebody have any or personal information.I am pakistani national and got married to EU national last month in Pakistan and got visa week ago to join my wife in ireland,dublin as she work in ireland from last 3 years.I m flying to dublin on next week.My wife will be waiting for me on airport.I just want to know that when i will be on dublin airport, what kind of question immigration can ask me and what type of behaviour normally immigration have on dublin airport.Pls reply me if anybody have personal experience or information.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 am

if you have a valid visa and your wife will be waiting outside then don't worry about it and behavior with everyone is different they can ask you 100 and they can ask you 1 question it depends,
and I think you shouldn't be thinking about that just ask your wife to be at airport and keep your marriage certificate and other proofs of relationship in your hand..and I hope you will be fine..good luck

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks for your advice rebel.Ya i will keep all my documents with me.And i was talking to my wife, so defenetly she will be on airport.Thanks Again..

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:29 am

Good luck to you man.. :)