ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation : Applied on 14/10 at NCS recd ACKN on 10/11!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolMe
Newly Registered

Naturalisation : Applied on 14/10 at NCS recd ACKN on 10/11!

Post by coolMe » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:32 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum for a long time.
Looking at NCS service feedback, I also went through the same route but the experience I had was totally different.

I applied on 14/10/2005 at Northamption NCS on the basis of 4 years of WP + 1 yr ILR.
I didn't receive an acknowledgement from Home Office for 4 weeks. I contacted NCS, Homeoffice, Royal Mail and they all said it had reached home office on 17/10/2005.

I kept wondering why I haven't received any confirmation/acknowledgement from Home Office.

Today, I received a acknowledgement letter from Home office saying that they have recd all the documents and they would process it accordingly. But the acknowledgement letter is dated 10/11/2005 !!!!

So, will my application be considered as received before 1st Nov as it reached them on 17th Oct OR considered as received on 10th Nov when they acknowledged it.

I would like to know, if anyone had a similar problem ?

BTW, Northamption NCS had started operation a week before I applied !!!!

Ta
CoolME

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:22 pm

This post has been relocated to the timeline thread to facilitate easier access to naturalisation info. Accordingly it has been locked and will be shortly deleted. Thank you for your understanding.