ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice regarding PSW confusing situation

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adnan1975
Newly Registered

advice regarding PSW confusing situation

Post by adnan1975 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 pm

hi ,
i applied psw on 7 july , still waiting. my case a bit complicated , in the past against me homeoffice made case working allegation , but when case went to high court before hearing they withdraw the case , and gave me leave as a student , plus pay me 5000 exgratia payment ( like compensation) . i have letter of homeoffice decision as well , now my question here in the application forum i didnt mentioned convition ,i simply tick no ,
when ever i came back from home country they stop me and after that they allow me you can go on airport.
my leave is going to expire 30th oct2009. what i will do , either i will tell homeoffice i was the case before or not in this stage.
what decision i can expect from them .
i will be greatful to your comments and suggestion .
regard
adnan