ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earlier appointment cancelled, unable to get new appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sreeram79
Newly Registered

Earlier appointment cancelled, unable to get new appointment

Post by Sreeram79 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:34 am

Hi,

My earlier appointment on 20th Nov 9.00A.m got cancelled when I called to book an another appointment. By the time the call reached the service member , no more appointment available 9.14 a.m and also he cancelled my previous appointment. can anybody tell me how many days do they take to process via post if I apply around 20th december?

Regards
Sreeram

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:56 am

usually takes up to 4 weeks.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... tingtimes/

link above gives you rough waiting times.

Sreeram79
Newly Registered

Post by Sreeram79 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 am

Thanks for the links.

Sreeram79
Newly Registered

Post by Sreeram79 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi,

After the failure of yesterday call, tried 30 min once throughout yesterday for online appointment till 9.30 p.m. no change . I thought of checking it around 12 o clock midnight but missed it and when checked it around 5.00 a.m not able to find any appointment for later 21st week anywhere. Then again called them on time and service member picked the call and everything was done while confirming the booking for croydon 9.00 Am. she asked whether I have did my self assesment online form. I thought some other new form which need to be filled similar lke online appointment and said no. Then asked me to do it first and book an appointment, So i didnt get any appointment. then did my self assesment form and reliased later no way the checking can be done whether i have done it or not. Again tried after sometime I was told i can get appointment for 28 Nov in liverpool. which i have to reject it as I required after mid of december.

Sreeram79
Newly Registered

Post by Sreeram79 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:16 am

Finally,

I got an appointment as I want 23rd december in croydon. Today morning, started dailing around 8.55 exactly, but sure the line would be enabled around 8.58 or 8.59 a.m. I got it 8.59 a.m listened to the information and around 9.01 a.m after selecting the option 2 for general queries, directly connected to an service member. She took around 8 minutes to get all the information and send me the confirmation text message to my mobile around 9.10 a.m. Really quite relieved after desperately trying for past two days. Anyhow today I was not asked about the self assesment form at all. I dont understand anyhow why it is totally depend on the service member about asking whether you have completed or not.