ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying from India with UK documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chiraju

Applying from India with UK documents

Post by chiraju » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi.

My friend is in UK on a dependant VISA (dependant for a work permit holder) and she is working in a xyz company here from 1 year, due to a reason she wants to go back to India and then apply for HSMP (Tier 1).

So the question is

1. Can she apply using UK earnings (I mean UK employment pay slips, UK Bank statements, UK P45) from India?
2. Can she show UK bank account statement for the maintenance funds?

One more issue is.
Due to some bad circumstances her Husband's work permit is being cancelled by home office (some document tampering issue with his HSMP application and they cancelled his work permit also) and they have given them 2 weeks period to leave the country.
So now my friend (who has a dependant visa) is also leaving the country and once she reaches India she will apply for a Tier 1 general visa

Question is
1. Will this issue (Home office asking them to leave the country in 2 weeks) will have any impact on her Tier 1 general visa decision? - Because in the Tier 1 application it will be asked if she was ever asked by the home office to leave the country for any reason? So the situation needs to be explained in that.
2. And also do you recommend her to include her Husband's application also as a dependant along with her main application?

Thanks for your time, Any answer is much appreciated.

Thanks
Raj

thikpal

Post by thikpal » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi.

My friend is in UK on a dependant VISA (dependant for a work permit holder) and she is working in a xyz company here from 1 year, due to a reason she wants to go back to India and then apply for HSMP (Tier 1).

So the question is

1. Can she apply using UK earnings (I mean UK employment pay slips, UK Bank statements, UK P45) from India? Yes.. Home office wont accept P45 so payslip & bank statements are enough. 2. Can she show UK bank account statement for the maintenance funds? Yes. [/b]
One more issue is.
Due to some bad circumstances her Husband's work permit is being cancelled by home office (some document tampering issue with his HSMP application and they cancelled his work permit also) and they have given them 2 weeks period to leave the country.
So now my friend (who has a dependant visa) is also leaving the country and once she reaches India she will apply for a Tier 1 general visa

Question is
1. Will this issue (Home office asking them to leave the country in 2 weeks) will have any impact on her Tier 1 general visa decision? - Because in the Tier 1 application it will be asked if she was ever asked by the home office to leave the country for any reason? So the situation needs to be explained in that.
2. And also do you recommend her to include her Husband's application also as a dependant along with her main application?

Thanks for your time, Any answer is much appreciated.

Thanks
Raj

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Applying from India with UK documents - Pls helP VVV URG

Post by gotcha » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:39 pm

chiraju wrote: One more issue is.
Does it include any ban for fixed no of years ? Usually it is the case.

chiraju

Post by chiraju » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:12 pm

gotcha wrote:
chiraju wrote: One more issue is.
Does it include any ban for fixed no of years ? Usually it is the case.
Hi Gotcha.

Thanks,
The main work permit holder received a ban until June 2010,

Question is
1. Can his wife (Dependant) apply for Tier 1 from India? does this issue affect her Tier 1 general visa decision?

2. So the main applicant who is got a ban till next june 2010, can he come back after June 2010 as a dependant to his wife? - How strictly these bans influence the persons future applicartions?

Thanks
Raj

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm

chiraju wrote: Question is
1. Can his wife (Dependant) apply for Tier 1 from India? does this issue affect her Tier 1 general visa decision?
Does that ban include his dependent as well ? I'm not sure, how these letters are worded. But, if she is served same ban. Obviously she cannot apply till its over.
chiraju wrote: 2. So the main applicant who is got a ban till next june 2010, can he come back after June 2010 as a dependant to his wife? - How strictly these bans influence the persons future applicartions?
Thanks
Raj
Yesm he can apply as her depended once ban is served. His application may go to extra scruitiny because of past. So in future, application will be decided on it's merit, but as mentioned it may undergo extra check.

chiraju

Post by chiraju » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:51 pm

gotcha wrote:
Does that ban include his dependent as well ? I'm not sure, how these letters are worded. But, if she is served same ban. Obviously she cannot apply till its over.
chiraju wrote: 2. So the main applicant who is got a ban till next june 2010, can he come back after June 2010 as a dependant to his wife? - How strictly these bans influence the persons future applicartions?
Thanks
Raj
Yesm he can apply as her depended once ban is served. His application may go to extra scruitiny because of past. So in future, application will be decided on it's merit, but as mentioned it may undergo extra check.
Hi.

Thanks, the letter doesn't mention any thing about his wife's ban from entering the country.
All I am worried is since she was dependant of this applicant will there be any issue in her Tier 1 appplication decision?

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:56 pm

chiraju wrote:
gotcha wrote:
Thanks
Raj
Hi.

Thanks, the letter doesn't mention any thing about his wife's ban from entering the country.
All I am worried is since she was dependant of this applicant will there be any issue in her Tier 1 appplication decision?
Then, it should not affect her application. However, I think, it should be mentioned in her immigration history.

chiraju

Post by chiraju » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 pm

gotcha wrote:
chiraju wrote:
gotcha wrote:
Thanks
Raj
Hi.

Then, it should not affect her application. However, I think, it should be mentioned in her immigration history.
Thanks for your time, Yes this needs to be mentioned in her application. I have written a e-mail to home office also asking if this will affect dependants application. I am still waiting for the reply .. once I get will write here.