ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i withdraw my psw application and apply for student,

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

steveboy
Newly Registered

can i withdraw my psw application and apply for student,

Post by steveboy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:44 am

hi,
i have applied for psw (with PGdiploma) and waiting since 6 months, but now i want to go for Masters from university in january '10 intake.

could any one please tell me weather i can do this, Because i dont have any more visa. its expired on apr 09. can i withdraw my PSW application and go for student.

please guide me in this regard please i will be very thankful my friends.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Perhaps it's better to vary your current application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

Post by Riz_Ali » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi,

How much time take for withdraw the psw application?

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Please refer to Tier 4 (student visa) rules (and the new rules start from next year 2010) before withdrawing your PSW application. They have become a little bit difficult to fulfill for ordinary students.
________
Angelina Jolie Pictures
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

psw123
Newly Registered

Post by psw123 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi,

I just want to know, how we can withdraw the psw application and where to send the request.

Thank you.