ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLS HELP ME..im pregnant

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

keytu
Newly Registered

PLS HELP ME..im pregnant

Post by keytu » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 am

i came here to UK having a 3 yr multiple entry student visa. i found out that im pregnant last month. based on my internet searches, i found out that i need to go home when i give birth.

i was wondering if there is a way in which i could remain here in UK and give birth here? i read that international students could stay here if somebody could sponsor/help/support them financially for their pregnancy. what if i have a financial sponsor, which is my boyfriend's brother? pls help me, im really confused

alimansoor

Re: PLS HELP ME..im pregnant

Post by alimansoor » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:39 am

keytu wrote:i came here to UK having a 3 yr multiple entry student visa. i found out that im pregnant last month. based on my internet searches, i found out that i need to go home when i give birth.

i was wondering if there is a way in which i could remain here in UK and give birth here? i read that international students could stay here if somebody could sponsor/help/support them financially for their pregnancy. what if i have a financial sponsor, which is my boyfriend's brother? pls help me, im really confused
Hello,

You can give birth in UK, no worries. After birth, you need to apply for baby visa, for that you should have sufficient maintenance funds.

Best Regards,

--
Ali

tata522

Post by tata522 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:15 pm

first of all congragulations, no doubt you can give birth here, dont worry and dont think some one has to look after if you have to give birth here, any way good luck,there are so many friends of mine who gave birth here.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:43 pm

tata522 wrote:first of all congragulations, no doubt you can give birth here, dont worry and dont think some one has to look after if you have to give birth here, any way good luck,there are so many friends of mine who gave birth here.
Chepu mama,

Can u recognise me?
when did u return?how r u mama?
reply me asap.

Chepra.