ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 visa issued - Wrong date stamped

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nirmal_kishore

Tier 1 visa issued - Wrong date stamped

Post by nirmal_kishore » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Hell Folks
I have finally received my Tier 1 visa today through a same day visa service. I am going to write up another post with the full details of my story however I have a problem at the moment that I need help with.

I applied for myself and 2 dependants. Both my dependants got 3 years visa (valid till 19th Oct 2012) however my own visa has only been stamped as valid until 19th Oct 2010. Even the letter the HO issued shows the same date (2010)::(( phew!. I am pretty sure this was in error but I am unsure of the process to get this resolved. I have taken copies of the letters, visas and passports of my wife and son -- any advice on what I do next?

Thanks
Nirmal

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 visa issued - Wrong date stamped

Post by mvent00 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 pm

nirmal_kishore wrote:Hell Folks
I have finally received my Tier 1 visa today through a same day visa service. I am going to write up another post with the full details of my story however I have a problem at the moment that I need help with.

I applied for myself and 2 dependants. Both my dependants got 3 years visa (valid till 19th Oct 2012) however my own visa has only been stamped as valid until 19th Oct 2010. Even the letter the HO issued shows the same date (2010)::(( phew!. I am pretty sure this was in error but I am unsure of the process to get this resolved. I have taken copies of the letters, visas and passports of my wife and son -- any advice on what I do next?

Thanks
Nirmal
Check your visa

nirmal_kishore

didn't get you

Post by nirmal_kishore » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:26 am

check my visa? I posted the question only after checking the visa. Not sure what you are suggesting mvent00?

imran22
Member of Standing

Re: didn't get you

Post by imran22 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:02 am

nirmal_kishore wrote:check my visa? I posted the question only after checking the visa. Not sure what you are suggesting mvent00?
its a link if you haven't figured it out yet

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: didn't get you

Post by mvent00 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:08 am

nirmal_kishore wrote:check my visa? I posted the question only after checking the visa. Not sure what you are suggesting mvent00?
Please see this link and contact your visa application centre immediately.
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... nt#3885854