ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed for PSW Application (Institution Section)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Raj_Kol
Newly Registered

Help needed for PSW Application (Institution Section)

Post by Raj_Kol » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi,

I have a query related to the Institution section of the PSW application form. please tell me what document I need to provide to prove that I have studied in a UK recognised/listed academic institution. The University services told me that an original letter on the official letterhead 'implies' that it is one of the aforementioned institutions and refused to issue a seperate letter or even mention it in the one they have issued.

Could you please advice me on this, if what they are saying is right, if not what should I do.

ash786
BANNED

Re: Help needed for PSW Application (Institution Section)

Post by ash786 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Raj_Kol wrote:Hi,

I have a query related to the Institution section of the PSW application form. please tell me what document I need to provide to prove that I have studied in a UK recognised/listed academic institution. The University services told me that an original letter on the official letterhead 'implies' that it is one of the aforementioned institutions and refused to issue a seperate letter or even mention it in the one they have issued.

Could you please advice me on this, if what they are saying is right, if not what should I do.

1. The university letter itself will confirm that the uni is a recognised body and you do not have to get that in writing as HO will check that anyway.