ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

17MNTHS WAIT OF FLR APPLICATION,FINALLY GOT A LETTER

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wilrules
Newly Registered

17MNTHS WAIT OF FLR APPLICATION,FINALLY GOT A LETTER

Post by wilrules » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Received a letter requesting 2 passport photographs for myself and any dependants included in my application,
Evidence of Current address for myself and Partner/any dependants
Evidence of partners address, and immigration status
confirmation of any paid/unpaid work ever undertaken in the uk
and they want this documents within 28days,but it will be helpful if provided within 14days.....
anyone else got this same letter...?
Is this a good or bad thing....?
Was originally told decision will be made July 2010, does that mean it will be earlier...
any comments or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:40 pm

hi,

can you share more about what basis is the flr M you sent? marriage? as I have sent mine a year ago based on a marriage.

thanks
good luck

wilrules
Newly Registered

Post by wilrules » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:20 am

my FLR is based on Marriage as well. and it has been submitted over a year ago, was informed decision to be made july, also informed its a complex case as i didnt have any leave to remain on my visa wen i submitted it ,until i received this letter.

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:37 am

I thought you were suppose to send the photo first time when you send the application? thanks for sharing the case. my case is I didnt have a visa at all, but been with my actual partner for 10 years and married just over 1 year.

hope you case outcome be positive.

Regards
Abdel

wilrules
Newly Registered

Post by wilrules » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:19 am

Well I did send my passport photos with my initial application, but guess they need recent one, no one can question the magic and wonders of the home office,

I wish u gud luck too.

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:36 pm

just to lknow that I have received the same letter 3 or 4 days after 1 year waiting?
did you send yours?