ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR:No date of departure from LHR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsac1301
Newly Registered

ILR:No date of departure from LHR

Post by hsac1301 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi,

I have checked in my passport , There are not any stamps from LHR while departing. But I have all the UK arrival stamps,Delhi Arrival and Delhi Departure stamps.

I have checked my e tickets and verified 5 out of my 8 visits dates to UK.

As it takes 9 hours from LHR to Delhi , I can just guess the date of departure (LHR) from date of arrival (in india). But it may or may not be the same day.

Is there any other way i can get this information.

Regards
Hsac

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:32 pm

I didnt think they stamp any passports when you are flying out from UK. It is normally stamped coming in, but I dont think its stamped when going out.

The passport normally has an entry stamp of the country that you have just landed in.

To count thedays for ILR, just count the days between the entry and exit stamps. It should suffice.