ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Employer.....need help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qasim_ali
Newly Registered

New Employer.....need help

Post by qasim_ali » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

I recently got T 2 visa (in appeal) and now I am going to change employer. Just want to know is this application treated as an initial application or its mean extending my stay in T 2
Can some one please let me know what I have to send with my application this time

asim_t2

Post by asim_t2 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:56 pm

One more thing to ask...

I recently got my t2 visa and now I am changing employer. Can someone please let me know if I give my 4 weeks’ notice to current employer how soon they will notify the home office.
Or if I don’t give them 4 week notice and just give them immediate notice what can happen.

Looking forward to hear from someone soon

Rammi
Newly Registered

changing employer

Post by Rammi » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:27 pm

HI there
In your case the best possible route is get the Tier 2 with the new employer first so that you dont loose anything.
There are strict guidelines that you are not allowed to start work with the new employer unless you have a Tier 2 visa with them.

If you give notice to your current employer and new tier2 is not successful then you will land in major trouble.