ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation question on past 5yrs addresses

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raghu2627
Newly Registered

Naturalisation question on past 5yrs addresses

Post by raghu2627 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi,

I have a query regarding the past 5 years addresses in the naturalistion form.

Do we need to specify extact day, month and year for each address we lived in the past 5 years? I remember the month in which I moved to a address but am not sure about the day. Will this be a problem if I give the day wrong in the application form?

Also I have lived at a address for 3 to 4 months but I have not changed my bank and other communication address to this address but instead I had setup a mail re-direction to my friend's address during this period. Do I need to mention this address also in the form?

Any advise is much appreciated.

Regards
Raghu

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation question on past 5yrs addresses

Post by MUGHAL » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:40 pm

dont think in more deep details about the application only write the address those u can provide them and that's it.
regards.
mughal

raghu2627 wrote:Hi,

I have a query regarding the past 5 years addresses in the naturalistion form.

Do we need to specify extact day, month and year for each address we lived in the past 5 years? I remember the month in which I moved to a address but am not sure about the day. Will this be a problem if I give the day wrong in the application form?

Also I have lived at a address for 3 to 4 months but I have not changed my bank and other communication address to this address but instead I had setup a mail re-direction to my friend's address during this period. Do I need to mention this address also in the form?

Any advise is much appreciated.

Regards
Raghu