ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Qualified for review but problem...

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QuestionMark
Newly Registered

Qualified for review but problem...

Post by QuestionMark » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:07 am

Hello All!

I applied for PhD for U.K.I applied as main applicant along with my husband(as dependent).we both refused.

My refusal reason
"Not sufficient funds in possession."

Refusal reason for my husband
"you satisfy immigration rules for spouse but refused as the Main applicant refused so no basis .

I was having the right to review my application so I applied for review.They missed to view the Govt sponsor letter and only considered the bank statement.

So I qualified in review and recieved email from visa office saying to submit passport through nearest visa centre.

I am perplexed if I need to send two passports(me & my husband) as in their review letter at the end it says that they have calculated maintenance funds for me and my dependent.

If any one guide me plz if my husband alone can go and submit passports to visa centre or I must have to go as it is too away.

An early reply in the matter is solicited please.