ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement and pay slips ?? Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mah

bank statement and pay slips ?? Urgent

Post by mah » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am

Dear all

I am realy confused in my application. how can I solve the problem? Please help.

1. Is it a problem if the date on your payslip as "PAY DATE" is different from the date the money transferred to your account. All my payslips show the pay date of the 24th of that month. but three times the money transferred sooner once 19th Dec, once 23rd Feb and once 22nd may.

2. Does it make a problem if you have received money in your account from your company which is for expenses and not in the payslip. I am not claiming these amounts.

Thanks

Stud
Newly Registered

Post by Stud » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:45 am

Both the issues are not a problem.... I suggest in your cover letter you can draw a table

Month>>Amount Gross>>Amount Net>> Total deductions>>Date of salary credited in account

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: bank statement and pay slips ?? Urgent

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:09 am

mah wrote:Dear all

I am realy confused in my application. how can I solve the problem? Please help.

1. Is it a problem if the date on your payslip as "PAY DATE" is different from the date the money transferred to your account. All my payslips show the pay date of the 24th of that month. but three times the money transferred sooner once 19th Dec, once 23rd Feb and once 22nd may.
It is Ok, not to worry.. if you just want to be more safe.. you can just mention in a sentence or 2 explaining it
2. Does it make a problem if you have received money in your account from your company which is for expenses and not in the payslip. I am not claiming these amounts.
It is OK no problem

mah

Post by mah » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:45 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
mah wrote:Dear all

It is Ok, not to worry.. if you just want to be more safe.. you can just mention in a sentence or 2 explaining it
It is OK no problem
Dear Ramesh,

Thanks again. I want to double check with you. I work for a big company with more than 3000 employees in the UK. For the proff of past earnings, I want to send
1. 12 original payslips on all the PAY DATE is 24th of the month
2. 12 monthly Bank statements whcih shows the date of the credits all months 24th of the month except 3 months
3. A letter from the employer (HR department) saying my gross and net salary the Company PAY DATE, date of salary credited to my account and then asking them to say in these 3 months the salary was transferred sooner [b](Do the need to explain and give reasons why?)[/b]
4. Again in my cover letter I will mention about the differences in the pay date and actual transfer date.

Do you think it will clear for the case officer and making no confusion for him?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:49 am

mah wrote:
Dear Ramesh,

Thanks again. I want to double check with you. I work for a big company with more than 3000 employees in the UK. For the proff of past earnings, I want to send
1. 12 original payslips on all the PAY DATE is 24th of the month
2. 12 monthly Bank statements whcih shows the date of the credits all months 24th of the month except 3 months
3. A letter from the employer (HR department) saying my gross and net salary the Company PAY DATE, date of salary credited to my account and then asking them to say in these 3 months the salary was transferred sooner (Do the need to explain and give reasons why?)
4. Again in my cover letter I will mention about the differences in the pay date and actual transfer date.

Do you think it will clear for the case officer and making no confusion for him?
Actually you dont need the point 3 letter from your employer and point4 you explain in coverletter is enough..

but if you can get a letter from your employer easily.. then just ask ur employer to put it in simple words as it is not at all a serious issue..

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:49 am

I am in the similar situation as well but i didn't mention anything in the cover letter because i dont want to confuse the worker.

What i simply did is highlighted the credit in my bank statements with a highlighter.

So lets say they want to check september pay, the case worker simply have to take the corresponding statement out and they will see the credit highlighted.

i think you shouldn't worry about dates

mah

Post by mah » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Thanks Ramesh and Imran.

Regarding the bank statements, Are the ones that come from the bank to my home address enough (The originals on the HSBC bank letterhead)? Or should I again take them to the HSBC to be stamped and signed?

If the last staement shows 3 Sep to 3 Oct 2009. Is it OK to apply till end of Oct? or they say it is old and I should wait for the Nov statement to come and then apply?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:06 pm

mah wrote:Thanks Ramesh and Imran.

Regarding the bank statements, Are the ones that come from the bank to my home address enough (The originals on the HSBC bank letterhead)? Or should I again take them to the HSBC to be stamped and signed?

If the last staement shows 3 Sep to 3 Oct 2009. Is it OK to apply till end of Oct? or they say it is old and I should wait for the Nov statement to come and then apply?
HSBC Statements sent to home address are ORIGINAL.. dont require any stamp on them..

You can use your 3-sep09-3oct09 bankstatement for Maintenance funds if you can apply on or before 2nd Nov 09... 1month relaxation..