ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past earning 2 types of evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rls8
Newly Registered

Past earning 2 types of evidence

Post by rls8 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:04 am

Are these two types of earnings evidence enough to get the points in this section?

1. 12 payslips of the last 12 months.

2. Letter from the employer showing the gross income for the last 12 months?

thank you,

rls8

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:02 pm

If possible also inlcude your bank statements that show the salary coming in and your latest tax returns.

rls8
Newly Registered

Post by rls8 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:17 am

When sending the bank statements. Can these be printouts from the Bank's Home Banking website or they must have signatures and stamps from the bank?

Markie

Post by Markie » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:20 am

Either a statement downloaded from the bank's website or a signed/stamped statement will suffice. i've used both statements with no problems.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:09 am

rls8 wrote:When sending the bank statements. Can these be printouts from the Bank's Home Banking website or they must have signatures and stamps from the bank?
Nothing wrong with the printouts from the website, but if you get them stamped and signed by the bank, that will only add more credence to your documents.

rls8
Newly Registered

Post by rls8 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:28 pm

Thank you for your responses.
Most of the information in the bank statements are a many numbers and amounts do you think it would be necessary to make certified translations of those printed bank statements? I dont know how strict are the case workers about that point.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:33 pm

What do you mean by certified translations of printed bank statements? I am afraid I dont understand. Is it going to be in another language?

Your bank account printouts will hopefully have multiple credit and debit entries including 1 entry a month for your salary. Since it is a print out off the internet, you could show it to your bank to get it signed off by them. That should be enough to validate your print outs.

rls8
Newly Registered

Post by rls8 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:08 pm

They bank statements are going to be in spanish since it is a peruvian bank.
Also my payslips are from peruvian company and all the details (income, deductions, etc) are in spanish as well.
Thank you for your help.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:38 am

rls8 wrote:They bank statements are going to be in spanish since it is a peruvian bank.
Also my payslips are from peruvian company and all the details (income, deductions, etc) are in spanish as well.
Thank you for your help.
Sorry, I havent been in that position myself when I applied for my HSMP. Maybe someone else who submitted documents in a foriegn language can comment on this?

If you do go ahead with verifying/certifying your documents, one thing you could do is check up with the local British High Commission to get a list of approved translators that you could contact.

Markie

Post by Markie » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:15 am

rls8, yup it is best to seek advise from the local British High Commission, especially that your bank statements/tax declarations are in written in Spanish.

For your company certification, is it possible to request from your company for an "english version" of your job e.g. salary?