ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Doubts - Please Clear

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk.workpermit123
Newly Registered

Some Doubts - Please Clear

Post by uk.workpermit123 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi,

I am interested for HSMP and gone through the guidance. I will be greatful if someone kindly answer my below questions.

I have checked in UKBA point calculator i am getting 75 points (3 Yrs Full Time M.SC.Tech in Applied Geophysics =35 points and Earning CTC 6.23 lacs pa = 40 points ). Also, i am having working exp at UK for 7 months (although i think this won't be of any help in this matter).

But as far as required documents are concerned, i have the following problem / confusion:

1) My Indian Salary for last 12 mnths credited into 2 different bank accounts. Also, In my bank statement my employer name is not mentioned. But offcourse, the amount mentioned in salary slip and bank statement are same. So, what will be the best way of showing the bank statement.

2) If i show the appointment letter of my current employer (working for last 5+ yrs with) then don't i need to get an experienc letter? Do i need to show offer letter from previous employers in that case?

3) I have done my bachelor and masters in english and my institute names for both bachelor and masters are there in PBS. Is it must to show a certificate for english proficiency? If yes, Should the cretificate be from institute of Masters or Bachelor degree?

4) Are stamped pay slips are must (even on showing the bank statement and tax return document)?

5) My CTC is 6.21 lacs per annum (i.e., before tax, with pf etc) but this figure in only there in online increment letter. Do i need to produce that? Also, is that must to get attested by employer?

Thanks in advance,
AKS

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Some Doubts - Please Clear

Post by mvent00 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:56 pm

uk.workpermit123 wrote:Hi,

I am interested for HSMP and gone through the guidance. I will be greatful if someone kindly answer my below questions. (HSMP is closed , it is Tier 1 visa system now, for highly skilled immigrants.)

I have checked in UKBA point calculator i am getting 75 points (3 Yrs Full Time M.SC.Tech in Applied Geophysics =35 points and Earning CTC 6.23 lacs pa = 40 points ). Also, i am having working exp at UK for 7 months (although i think this won't be of any help in this matter).

But as far as required documents are concerned, i have the following problem / confusion:

1) My Indian Salary for last 12 mnths credited into 2 different bank accounts. Also, In my bank statement my employer name is not mentioned. But offcourse, the amount mentioned in salary slip and bank statement are same. So, what will be the best way of showing the bank statement. It is okay to show two different bank accounts for salary. Important thing is that payslips should match with bank statments.

2) If i show the appointment letter of my current employer (working for last 5+ yrs with) then don't i need to get an experienc letter? Do i need to show offer letter from previous employers in that case? You do not need experience letter for Tier 1 visa.

3) I have done my bachelor and masters in english and my institute names for both bachelor and masters are there in PBS. Is it must to show a certificate for english proficiency? If yes, Should the cretificate be from institute of Masters or Bachelor degree?
As minimum level of education required for Tier 1 is masters, and your master's course is fulfulling both qualifications and english language conditions, so I would suggest to submit only master's degree.

4) Are stamped pay slips are must (even on showing the bank statement and tax return document)? You need two different source proofs, payslips + bank statements or letter about salary from employer/s + bank statements.

5) My CTC is 6.21 lacs per annum (i.e., before tax, with pf etc) but this figure in only there in online increment letter. Do i need to produce that? Also, is that must to get attested by employer? If you produce the above-mentioned evidences, you do not need to present these.

Thanks in advance,
AKS

Please see the highlighted parts. I would suggest you to study this link http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... ralmigrant

uk.workpermit123
Newly Registered

Post by uk.workpermit123 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Thanks a lot mvent00 for the reply.

But regarding Point.5 (which u have already replied), If i just show the pay slip and Bank Statement that is not containing some anual components (not paid monthly) but those are the part of CTC. Those are there in increment letter only. If I don't show them then i am losing 5 points. Although without that 5 points also total point is coming 75.

Please help and advise on this.

Thanks,
AKS

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 pm

If so, you can show these as well. You can present any number of previous earning sources, as long as these are confirmed by two proofs of different origin, in this case increment letter + bank statements. To see, what kind of salaries you can claim please see http://ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconte ... 310309.pdf page 20 of 44.
uk.workpermit123 wrote:Thanks a lot mvent00 for the reply.

But regarding Point.5 (which u have already replied), If i just show the pay slip and Bank Statement that is not containing some anual components (not paid monthly) but those are the part of CTC. Those are there in increment letter only. If I don't show them then i am losing 5 points. Although without that 5 points also total point is coming 75.

Please help and advise on this.

Thanks,
AKS