ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier Refusal base on Paragraph245ZX(d&L) Please Help!!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

daddyy
Newly Registered

Tier Refusal base on Paragraph245ZX(d&L) Please Help!!!!

Post by daddyy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 am

I recently applied for leave to remain as a Tier 4 (General) Student but was refuse because i did not meet Paragraph 245ZX (d) which talks about maintenance fee and Paragraph 245ZX (L) which states "The applicant must not be applying for leave to remain for the purpose of studies which would commence more than one month after the applicant's current entry clearance or leave to remain expires".

On the last section of the letter, they gave an option of reapplying if i have sufficient evidence to make the home office reconsider their decision.

I have the maintenance fee of £5400 in my account but i dont know how to get around Paragraph 245ZX (L) because my visa ran out since December 31st 2008 and i applied for PSW on 19 Dec 2008 but was refused on Jan 2009 and i appealed but the appeal was dismissed on 3rd April 2009 where i was given 28days to leave the country but i didnt know that the appeal result was sent back as my Lawyer was not reachable and he didnt contact me to tell me that the decision was reached until the 6th of May 2009.

I was advised to contact my university that i was going to start my MSc program with and i did so. The international student adviser said it was possible to apply for the student visa from within the country and that was how i applied and got this refusal.

The international office thinks it is best to send in a new application if i have the maintenance fee but i dont know what will happen with the second reason for refusal. Please can someone advice me on what to do regarding that and how to go about this situation as i have paid my school fees in full and i have started lectures which is very intense that if i miss a day, it will be difficult to catch up and i dont want to take a year off school.......PLEASE HELP
Last edited by daddyy on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

daddyy
Newly Registered

Post by daddyy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:15 am

i meant Tier 4 (general) Student

jagdish_10
Newly Registered

hii

Post by jagdish_10 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:28 pm

i am the same situation as yours...just want to know what date did u apply for your students visa

jagdish_10
Newly Registered

hii

Post by jagdish_10 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:20 am

can u pls say me weather did u have a biometric test for ur tier 4

daddyy
Newly Registered

Re: hii

Post by daddyy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:06 am

jagdish_10 wrote:can u pls say me weather did u have a biometric test for ur tier 4
yes i did biometric already

jagdish_10
Newly Registered

hii

Post by jagdish_10 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:37 pm

thnks for the reply
actually i am exactly in the same situation . i was rejected for the psw visa on the basis of maintanance of funds , had appeal and was rejected. i had my appeal on 21st of august and applied on 25th of august and recieved my decition in post by 8th of september and had my biometric test on 18 of september and still waiting for for my status. i am just worried now

can u pls say me how long did it take for u to recieve ur passort back

jagdish_10
Newly Registered

hii

Post by jagdish_10 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:41 am

hii everyone
after 8 weeks my papers arrived on thursday and my visa was refused on the basis of the Paragraph 245ZX (L) which states "The applicant must not be applying for leave to remain for the purpose of studies which would commence more than one month after the applicant's current entry clearance or leave to remain expires . i had a long battle but i lost and i am going back . :cry: