ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR stamped at PEO Croydon

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lucky28
Newly Registered

PR stamped at PEO Croydon

Post by lucky28 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi there,

I would like to share my experience of going through the ILR process. First of all a big thanks to this forum members who i have looked upon and relied.

I got my ILR stamped on WP (5yrs and 2 dependents) at croydon PEO on 21/10/09. My dependents didnt accompanying me.

My appointment was on 11.30am and i was there at 11am, went through the usual security checking process. And i was immediately directed to one of the counters where a gentlemen checked my application - he also asked to produce all the supporting documents. And he issued a ticket number and directed me to the first floor, where i payed the fee.

And then the waiting game started, my ticket number was called by ten past noon and assessing officer asked my application and to produce all the supporting documents. I sat in front of her for atleast 40 minutes, during this period not even single word was uttered by both of us. After 40 minutes she asked me to collect my passport after an hour. volla i went after an hour and my passport was ready to collect.

Following documents that i produced to support MY application;

(i) completed application form SET(O)
(ii) 2 passport photo for all the applicants
(iii) 3 months bank statement
(iv) 3 months pay slip
(v) letter from current employer
(vi) all WP documents
(vii) P60 5yrs
(viii) P45 (as i had 2 employers in my 5 yrs)
(ix) KOL ( for me and my wife)

So once again thanks for all the support by the forum. I am happy to provide any info regarding this journey to any member of this forum.

need_a_tier1

Post by need_a_tier1 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:02 am

Sorry for being thick...but what's KOL?

blue.olive

KOL ?

Post by blue.olive » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:51 am

Life in the UK test result
need_a_tier1 wrote:Sorry for being thick...but what's KOL?

e_menzies
Newly Registered

Post by e_menzies » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:15 pm

need_a_tier1 wrote:Sorry for being thick...but what's KOL?
Knowledge of language and life in the United Kingdom........