ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:43 pm

RASHI wrote:It was at ISB, 2nd new TB test was submitted with call letter in 12MAY 2009, which has expired whilst passport was with BHC ISB.
Whats the expiry date on the certificate??

smn
Newly Registered

my story

Post by smn » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:06 pm

salam all,

i have been reading this forum for quiet a while. i am a member of a different immigration that i tend to use more regulary and hence never joined on here. however, afer reading posts in this thread i thought maybe i could offer some help... this is a brief summary of my story:

EEA family permit Lahore Pakistan

Passport submitted after successful appeal: 18th June 2009
Tb cert expiry: 31st Aug 2009

IAS Karachi helping our case so passprot never returned. Got call from embassy to redo test. Appointment made by them and submitted test directly to gerrys. BHC organised all appointments.

Passport returned with visa : 28th Sept 2009
Husband in uk : 2nd October 2009 :)
Last edited by smn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AS2009
Newly Registered

7 MONTHS nad now news

Post by AS2009 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Safina1 wrote:hey guys i'v been reading up on d forum after following d 'spouse' topic n it seems loads of ppl r in d same boat as me. i dnt knw if dat makes me feel beta or worse...its such a crap place to be. my husb submitted his passport june 4th afta successful appeal hearing on may 12th with new tb test. its gna b 6 months end of nov n i'm gettin d same crapy replies from emails.

i knw sum1 who gave der passport in march bt still aint gt it bac...i'm reli worried bt am helpless. have gt in contact wid mp bt nothin is hapnin. i'm going mad! RASHI ur situation is piss take i dnt knw hw u'v been patient so long.
salam, i submitted my passport on 24th march 2009 , even my TB certificate has expired last month and still no news about my passport, 18 months since i have been separated from my wife, this is torment.

Allah have mercy on us. Ameen

freedomofspeech

Student Visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Dear Forum Moderator,

I resubmitted my passport (student visa) on 11th of August at Gerrys. At that time my college was registered with UKBA ( Rated A ),but after 3 to 4 weeks later I found that my college was listed out. Kindly let me know that, will I get my passport back before commencement date or will the retain it untill my college status changed ?

I have emailed various departments but no reply yet. Therefore, kindly let me know about your views?

Kindest Regards,

sherlypk

Post by sherlypk » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi Guys,

Just an update still no good news. We had applied on June 18 2009 with allowed appeal.

Did anybody get positive feed back who applied June 2009 onwards for Visa stamping.

Regards,

Sherlypk

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:35 pm

I have submitted my passport for settlement visa on 12 June 2009 after an allowed appeal. Still waiting for it.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:58 am

TOPGUN wrote:I have submitted my passport for settlement visa on 12 June 2009 after an allowed appeal. Still waiting for it.
Dear friend,how many times did u mentioned that already :p
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:04 am

DulheRaja wrote:
TOPGUN wrote:I have submitted my passport for settlement visa on 12 June 2009 after an allowed appeal. Still waiting for it.
Dear friend,how many times did u mentioned that already :p
Its not for you..if you dont wanna read thn no need to login on this forum, Its for the ppl who ask for update.

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:03 pm

i asked my mp to write to the embassy via the home office and they have sent a reply but obviously not the sort that i was hoping for. is there any1 else to contact apart from the local mp cos i'm getting really fed up now.

my husband will miss my graduation next week and that is getting me vexed.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Safina1 wrote:i asked my mp to write to the embassy via the home office and they have sent a reply but obviously not the sort that i was hoping for. is there any1 else to contact apart from the local mp cos i'm getting really fed up now.

my husband will miss my graduation next week and that is getting me vexed.
what was the reply then,same standard lines???

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:09 pm

yeah you know how they are experiencing a high volume of cases and are getting through them in order of submission, blah di blah. apparantly i can check the status of the passport, which is rubbish cos you cant track a passport after appeal.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Safina1 wrote:yeah you know how they are experiencing a high volume of cases and are getting through them in order of submission, blah di blah. apparantly i can check the status of the passport, which is rubbish cos you cant track a passport after appeal.
Ridicilous..they are their own bosses at the embassy..i had even some of the operators at bhc who start laughin at me..can u imagine

scholarshk

AlHamduLillah

Post by scholarshk » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:14 pm

AlHamduLillah,

By the fazal of Allah, I got my HSMP Visa today after allowed appeal.

Visa stamped for 2 years.

Submitted passport in last week of May and received it today.

Regards,

SHK

TOPGUN

Re: AlHamduLillah

Post by TOPGUN » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:07 pm

scholarshk wrote:AlHamduLillah,

Regards,

SHK
Really good to hear that. Congrats. Wishing you a good n bright future.

Just wanna now if your TB certificate expires or is it still valid?

TOPGUN

Re: AlHamduLillah

Post by TOPGUN » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:22 pm

scholarshk wrote:AlHamduLillah,

Regards,

SHK
Whats the exact stamp date of visa on your passport?

Regards

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 am

SHK thats brilliant news!!! about time they got a move on. inshallah my husb will get his passport soon cos he handed it in on june 4th. dats d best news i'v heard in ages n i dont even know you!

scholarshk

Post by scholarshk » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello and thanks,

My TB cert expires in 1st week of November.

Date on PP is 5th Oct. Got is on Friday. They did'nt bother to call, I just paid them a visit and found myself lucky.

Regards,

SHK

AS2009
Newly Registered

Re: Reply

Post by AS2009 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 pm

scholarshk wrote:Hello and thanks,

Date on PP is 5th Oct. Got is on Friday. They did'nt bother to call, I just paid them a visit and found myself lucky.

Regards,

SHK
Salam and congrats bro,

have they asked you to re do your TB test before you depart? i have been waiting for a very long time perhaps the longest here, 7 months.

good luck in future

kind regards

AS

scholarshk

Post by scholarshk » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Hi,

Nope, they did not ask me to do the TB again as its not expired yet.

Its up to me to either hurry up and travel before it gets expired OR get the test done again.

I think I would go for the later one as I'll be on 1 month notice period after resigning from my job.

Regards,

SHK

TOPGUN

Re: Reply

Post by TOPGUN » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm

scholarshk wrote:Hello and thanks,

Regards,

SHK
Thats good. you visited them by your own. what did you say when you reached gerry? did you call them before going? Is there any delivery date written on the stamped visa? I think i should do the same next friday as i also resubmitted my pp at karachi office.

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 pm

SHK my husb submitted his passport in mirpur, do u think if he does wot u did n goes to islamabad dey mite fall for it?

sherlypk

Post by sherlypk » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:22 am

I just want to share good news about my mother visa. We submitted her passport on 18 June 2009 with Allowed Appeal and received it today 26th of Oct 2009.

Her visa stamping date is from 3rd of Oct. Although I was around there at that time but Gerrys told me they don't have any info.

Best of luck to all of you you who are waiting to reunite with their loved ones.

Regards,

Sherlypk

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:21 pm

i got an email today saying my husb passport is stamped n he will be called for collection soon. i had sent a really angry email to every email add i knew of for visas n they actually responded! i said i'd get onto 'ombudsman' (i dont actually know who or what this is) and it obv shook them a bit.

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Safina1 wrote:i got an email today saying my husb passport is stamped n he will be called for collection soon. i had sent a really angry email to every email add i knew of for visas n they actually responded! i said i'd get onto 'ombudsman' (i dont actually know who or what this is) and it obv shook them a bit.

congrats dear,

please just tell me , what email add did they use to reply you back? My visa category is Settlement too.

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 pm

sherlypk wrote:I just want to share good news about my mother visa. We submitted her passport on 18 June 2009 with Allowed Appeal and received it today 26th of Oct 2009.

Her visa stamping date is from 3rd of Oct. Although I was around there at that time but Gerrys told me they don't have any info.

Best of luck to all of you you who are waiting to reunite with their loved ones.

Regards,

Sherlypk
Congrats Sherlypk, Really happy to hear the good news from your side. Did gerrys call your mother to pick her passport? What was your mothers appeal date and when did she receive the determination from the judge?

Regards,