ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

On UK Experience and Past Earning - Please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk.workpermit123
Newly Registered

On UK Experience and Past Earning - Please help

Post by uk.workpermit123 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 am

Hi,

Please help me answering the below queries.

1) I was 7 months (within last 12 moths) in UK in deputation from my current employer and i got allowance in GBP for that period. Can i include that in previous earning and can show the copy of P60 as proof?

2) Can i mention 7 months UK experience as additional point in the cover letter (as it is less than an year and can’t be mentioned as UK exp)? Will that be of any help for approval of Visa? If yes, any document to attach for this?

Thanks,
AKS

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: On UK Experience and Past Earning - Please help

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:24 am

uk.workpermit123 wrote:Hi,

Please help me answering the below queries.

1) I was 7 months (within last 12 moths) in UK in deputation from my current employer and i got allowance in GBP for that period. Can i include that in previous earning and can show the copy of P60 as proof?

2) Can i mention 7 months UK experience as additional point in the cover letter (as it is less than an year and can’t be mentioned as UK exp)? Will that be of any help for approval of Visa? If yes, any document to attach for this?

Thanks,
AKS
Do you have any Payslips + Bankstatements for this 7months apart from P60??

Can you get aletter from your employer with monthly details of the pay where NET amount matching to net credited in ur bank??

P60 does not give the monthly cut off Net paid for the caseworker to match against the bankstatements...

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: On UK Experience and Past Earning - Please help

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:25 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote: Do you have any Payslips + Bankstatements for this 7months apart from P60??

Can you get aletter from your employer with monthly details of the pay where NET amount matching to net credited in ur bank??

P60 does not give the monthly cut off Net paid for the caseworker to match against the bankstatements...
Ditto.

uk.workpermit123
Newly Registered

Post by uk.workpermit123 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Thanks for the reply.

The thing is that i can get the print out of the online generated monthly allowance slips. Also, i can get the bank statement where the amount credited. But the problem is it is really difficult to get attested the online generated monthly allowance slips from my employer.

Will the submission of [(1) the online generated monthly allowance slips (just print out, without attested) + (2) Bank Statement + (3) copy of P60] serve the purpose?

Please advise.

Thanks,
AKS

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:18 pm

uk.workpermit123 wrote: Will the submission of [(1) the online generated monthly allowance slips (just print out, without attested) + (2) Bank Statement + (3) copy of P60] serve the purpose?
No this will not work. It will be rejected straight way. P60 is not valid proof unless you want to claim earnings "exactly" for financial year. Can you not get letter from your employer comfirming your monthly salary? Try some excuses to get letter e.g. home loans, schengen visa application etc. ;-)

uk.workpermit123
Newly Registered

Post by uk.workpermit123 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Actually, attested payslips / employer letter for indian salary i will attach. In addition i wanted to show this earning during the deputaion at UK to claim more point in UK.

So, now my question is, in case i am not able to get attested the allowance slip for UK earning, will i just lose those points (if without those points it reaches 75) or the application will be rejected as a whole (even if it reaches 75 without that part of earning)?

Thanks,
AKS

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:38 am

uk.workpermit123 wrote:Actually, attested payslips / employer letter for indian salary i will attach. In addition i wanted to show this earning during the deputaion at UK to claim more point in UK.

So, now my question is, in case i am not able to get attested the allowance slip for UK earning, will i just lose those points (if without those points it reaches 75) or the application will be rejected as a whole (even if it reaches 75 without that part of earning)?

Thanks,
AKS
Your application will be assessed only on basis of evidence supplied. The evidence has to be as per the guidelines for it to be accepted. So if you make the cut-off without providing evidence for the UK stint, then you are still good.
Regards,
crowbar6

vickiitm

Post by vickiitm » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:36 am

Dear ukwp!!

You can easily get it attested from your employer....if I am not mistaken its one of the top 3 Indian IT firm....I got it attested and no one asked any question....pm me if you need any further help.

Cheers

uk.workpermit123
Newly Registered

Post by uk.workpermit123 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:53 am

Thanks vickiitm for the reply and info.

Did you get those attested from offshore? I mean form its office in india or uk?

Thanks,
AKS