ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Rules - Asylum/Human Rights Fresh claim

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

benak
Newly Registered

New Rules - Asylum/Human Rights Fresh claim

Post by benak » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi there, HO issued new rules last week re: people making fresh claims/further representations. In the past, one would just send in something in writing and wait for a response.
Now the new rules state that applicants have to take their fresh claim in person, on appointment at Liverpool(for those who made initial claims before March 2007) and some other specified area(for those after March 2007).
I have been given an appointment for next month to do my fresh claim(right to family life) and have been asked to take 4 photographs.
My question is: Does anyone know someone who has gone thru this new procedure and if so, what happened?

benak
Newly Registered

Post by benak » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Anyone please???????