ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help : Document Information

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mr_pankaj

Urgent Help : Document Information

Post by mr_pankaj » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 am

Hi Experts

I am applying for Tier-1[General Migrant] by next week.

On the same I have some couple of questions.

Q1. I have been doing a contracting for the last 2 yrs. So as documentary proof for Earning Section for the last 12 months I am attaching the following :

a) Bank Statements indicating the amount credited
b) Letter from my CA indicating the Gross and Net Amount received
c) Payment Vouchers indicating the payment paid from my company with whom i am doing contracting.

Pls suggest if all the above documents will suffice my application.

Q2. In case I am planning to shift my company next week, just before putting my application for Tier-1; can I still show the Earnings proof obtained through contracting from my previous company.

Pls suggest answers to the above at the earliest; as I am putting up my application next week.

Thanks.
--------------------------------
Peace,
Pan

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Help : Document Information

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:23 am

mr_pankaj wrote:Hi Experts

Q1. I have been doing a contracting for the last 2 yrs. So as documentary proof for Earning Section for the last 12 months I am attaching the following :

c) Payment Vouchers indicating the payment paid from my company with whom i am doing contracting.

Q2. In case I am planning to shift my company next week, just before putting my application for Tier-1; can I still show the Earnings proof obtained through contracting from my previous company.

Pls suggest answers to the above at the earliest; as I am putting up my application next week.

Thanks.
Do you take any salary- dividends from your company?

mr_pankaj

Re:

Post by mr_pankaj » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:35 am

I have a fixed amount of contracting.. it comes to my account as fixed contract amount per month.
Peace,
Pan

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent Help : Document Information

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:50 am

mr_pankaj wrote:Hi Experts

Accounts of yr business - i know only two ites r required but accounts PL & BS is very important

yes but company shoul be a company house and taxes and accounts to be sorted out if u r closing company , if not closing company than fine

Thanks.

mr_pankaj

Post by mr_pankaj » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:37 am

HI All,

Thank you both "chetanojha" and "Sushil-ACCA" for trying to answer my queries prmptly.

Apologies, I should have made the following points more clear.

1) I am submitting my application from India (right now I am not in UK).

Questions:
2) I am contracting (for last 2 years) through an agency in India for a multinational company. Up until now the agency has been taking care of paying me the fixed monthly rates and taking care of my Income Tax (Tax Deducted at Source).
Now, am I right in understanding that I will be fine if I produce,
(a) my Bank statements (for last 12 months) highlighting the monthly amount credited.
(b) Letter from a Charted Accountant (here in India) confirming my Gross and Net figures recieved.
(c) Payment vouchers (issued by the contracting agency) on per month basis. This also has the same figure as reflected in my bank statement.

So essentially, I wanted to check with you all experts if the above documents are sufficient proof to show my Earnings?
As I am not a permanent employee nor I have setup my own company so not sure would I require (or should I have on) the P&L and B/S ?

3) Now, I am being offered to take up a permanent position with the same multinational company I have been but unfortunately they are not ready to wait even for a week and want me to join them immediately. I have booked an appointment for next week to submit my Tier-1[General Migrant] application at VFS here in India.
Would I be OK if I submit my documents with details of my contracting agency in the application form as I will not have recieved any salary statement after joining the MNC as a permanent? Or should I write the employer name as the MNC's name in my application but still produce the Income evidences (from the contracting agency) as listed above?

Appreciate early responses please as I am short of time (have VFS appmt next week) and was not expecting myself to landup in this confusing situation.

thank you all.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:52 am

mr_pankaj wrote:HI All,

Thank you both "chetanojha" and "Sushil-ACCA" for trying to answer my queries prmptly.

Apologies, I should have made the following points more clear.

1) I am submitting my application from India (right now I am not in UK).

Questions:
2) I am contracting (for last 2 years) through an agency in India for a multinational company. Up until now the agency has been taking care of paying me the fixed monthly rates and taking care of my Income Tax (Tax Deducted at Source).
Now, am I right in understanding that I will be fine if I produce,
(a) my Bank statements (for last 12 months) highlighting the monthly amount credited.
(b) Letter from a Charted Accountant (here in India) confirming my Gross and Net figures recieved.
(c) Payment vouchers (issued by the contracting agency) on per month basis. This also has the same figure as reflected in my bank statement.

So essentially, I wanted to check with you all experts if the above documents are sufficient proof to show my Earnings?
As I am not a permanent employee nor I have setup my own company so not sure would I require (or should I have on) the P&L and B/S ?

3) Now, I am being offered to take up a permanent position with the same multinational company I have been but unfortunately they are not ready to wait even for a week and want me to join them immediately. I have booked an appointment for next week to submit my Tier-1[General Migrant] application at VFS here in India.
Would I be OK if I submit my documents with details of my contracting agency in the application form as I will not have recieved any salary statement after joining the MNC as a permanent? Or should I write the employer name as the MNC's name in my application but still produce the Income evidences (from the contracting agency) as listed above?

FIRST get tier-2 immediately if possible

than u can apply tier-1 with yr documents without informing yr employer

Appreciate early responses please as I am short of time (have VFS appmt next week) and was not expecting myself to landup in this confusing situation.

thank you all.

mr_pankaj

Post by mr_pankaj » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi All

Request all your immediate help on this; as I am planning to submit my application next week.
Peace,
Pan