ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question J4 PBS Dependant application version 10/09

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rasinrdj

Question J4 PBS Dependant application version 10/09

Post by rasinrdj » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:09 am

Dear Members,
Question J4 on PBS Dependant application version 10/09:
Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with
paragraphs 39-42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?
I've applied for HSMP after 6th December 2006 so the above review is not applicable to me. I've selected No here and went to question K1. This means skipping question J5, I hope it's fine, please advise.

Acautlly the statement "Now go to question K1" just below the yes/no selection is written in such a way that it looks like it's applicable to both yes and no selections, but I think it's applicable only if you select No.

Regards

hsmp_1476

Re: Question J4 PBS Dependant application version 10/09

Post by hsmp_1476 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 am

rasinrdj wrote: "Now go to question K1"
According to me, the above stmt is only if you answer "YES" to J4, as they dont have to show maintenance fund. If it is NO, then we have to continue to J5. This is what I am doing with my application which I am planning to submit tomorrow. Little worried though as there is an industrial action from Royal Mail tomorrow.

Thanks
Vikram
Citizenship applied on 13th Oct @ NCS Wandsworth...

rasinrdj

Re: Question J4 PBS Dependant application version 10/09

Post by rasinrdj » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi Vikram,
Many thanks for the reply. I also thought so initially but if I go to J5 the options are:

An initial (switching) application - go to question K2
An extension of his/her existing leave - go to Section L (I think you've selected this one)
A result of a change of employment - go to Section L

None of the options are taking me to K1, which I think I need to fill for dependant of Tier 1 or else the application will be rejected.

Regards,
Rasin
hsmp_1476 wrote:
rasinrdj wrote: "Now go to question K1"
According to me, the above stmt is only if you answer "YES" to J4, as they dont have to show maintenance fund. If it is NO, then we have to continue to J5. This is what I am doing with my application which I am planning to submit tomorrow. Little worried though as there is an industrial action from Royal Mail tomorrow.

Thanks
Vikram

yoga_yoga

Post by yoga_yoga » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 am

Hi Rasin
I agree with you and think that we should fill the K1. My case is same as yours and planning to file the application next week.

Let me know the status of your application.

Also shall I send the my application and dependants application in the same envelope and to the same address?

Best Regards
Yogesh

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 am

Hi Yogesh,
My latest bank statement got delayed because of royal mail strike. I sent my application today by special delivery. I have sent both the forms in one envelope. The address for both the forms is same just the line Tier 1/PBS (Dependants) is different.

Good luck with your preparations.
yoga_yoga wrote:Hi Rasin
I agree with you and think that we should fill the K1. My case is same as yours and planning to file the application next week.

Let me know the status of your application.

Also shall I send the my application and dependants application in the same envelope and to the same address?

Best Regards
Yogesh