ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can I Withdraw PSW application - urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

psw123
Newly Registered

How can I Withdraw PSW application - urgent

Post by psw123 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi,
I have applied psw with dependants. PSW main applicant visa form was updated but psw_dependants form was old dated which I realized now when saw the duplicate copy.

I have printed old and new versions of forms But by mistake, I used old dependants form dated 1 April,2009 instead of 1 June, 2009. But in both forms there are no as such changes for psw dependants.

Now, I have decided to withdraw the application. Please guide me how may i request for withdraw the application and Is it correct decision?

please guide me, I'll be very thankful.

adnan1975
Newly Registered

hi

Post by adnan1975 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

hi ,
simply go homeoffice website , find form change circumstances and fi it and send them .
they will send ur application back , but u will loose ur fees if you have student visa gud idea wait , if they asked u again to fil new form u can.
best wishes

cu
adnan1975

psw123
Newly Registered

Post by psw123 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Thank you for your kind reply,
I rang them on the enquiry number 08706067766 and then documents sent me back within 3 days after request.