ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB screening.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akilleez
Newly Registered

TB screening.

Post by akilleez » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 pm

hi my wife is about to apply for a settlement case for the uk, she requires a TB screening appointment, can sumone please tel me how long does it take to get a appointment for the screening and when do you get the results..thank you.

farrukh111
Newly Registered

Re: TB screening.

Post by farrukh111 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:13 am

akilleez wrote:hi my wife is about to apply for a settlement case for the uk, she requires a TB screening appointment, can sumone please tel me how long does it take to get a appointment for the screening and when do you get the results..thank you.
I don't Know which country you are applying from , but if you are applying from pakistan thn read the following:

Well , the TB Test Center is in Islamabad ( kHUMRAIL CENTER , Opposite PTCL Head Quarters , G-8/4 ) , you have to book an appointment first by calling at the this number ( 051-111-466-472 ) , you might get a date within the same week of calling , while calling keep your N.I.CARD , PASSPORT , Pen and a paper with you to note down the Reference Number of your T.B.Test.

On the day of your T.B.Test , Must take the following things with you.

1) 2 Passport Size Photos ( Background off-white or white or grey , must not be 6 months old
2) Orignal Passport ( 2 Photocopies as well )
3) Orignal N.I.C ( 2 photocopies as well )
4) T.B.Test Fee is 3000 , and you have to submit it in islamabad Standard Chartered Bank ( Will tell you the branch ) , must take that amount submission receipt with you.