ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child nationality and referee issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crownt
Newly Registered

child nationality and referee issue

Post by crownt » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:59 pm

I am applying for british nationality for my 2 childs. My GP has refused to act as referee for childs.

Anyone can advise what should I do now. The guidance note says that one referee should be who is engaged with child in professional capacity such as doctors, teachers, health vistor etc.

Can someone advise who already applied for child registration and have same issue?

Thank you.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: child nationality and referee issue

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:37 pm

crownt wrote:I am applying for british nationality for my 2 childs. My GP has refused to act as referee for childs.

Anyone can advise what should I do now. The guidance note says that one referee should be who is engaged with child in professional capacity such as doctors, teachers, health vistor etc.

Can someone advise who already applied for child registration and have same issue?

Thank you.
tell your GP to stop being an arse as it is not gonna harm him/her :twisted:

myegin11

Post by myegin11 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Can't you change your GP?