ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HSMP Stamping after Appeal- PLEASE HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

get2preet
Newly Registered

URGENT HSMP Stamping after Appeal- PLEASE HELP

Post by get2preet » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 am

Hi,

I had my HSMP Appeal yesterday(22/10/09) at Feltham, I think the appeal is in my favour, but the judge said they will right to me in the next 14 days to confirm the results.

Please Help as I have to attend my sister’s marriage on 28 November. Can you please advice as to what is the best way to speed up the process any personal appointments that I can make for any telephone no that I can call to speed up the process.

Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Manpreet Sohal

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: URGENT HSMP Stamping after Appeal- PLEASE HELP

Post by mvent00 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:52 pm

If I were you, I would not disturb their routine process. You have enough time. I would suggest you to wait. Good luck with your case.
get2preet wrote:Hi,

I had my HSMP Appeal yesterday(22/10/09) at Feltham, I think the appeal is in my favour, but the judge said they will right to me in the next 14 days to confirm the results.

Please Help as I have to attend my sister’s marriage on 28 November. Can you please advice as to what is the best way to speed up the process any personal appointments that I can make for any telephone no that I can call to speed up the process.

Best Regards

Manpreet Sohal

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:35 pm

You MUST wait for the determination first thing.I'd suggest you to send an urgent treatment request to HOPOU Feltham after 5 working days once you have received the determination and then call them after couple of days later to check if your file has been sent to AIU and if yes then send another urgent treament request to AIU for passport requesting letter.

I sent the urgent treatment request letters to both HOPOU and then AIU,my file was forwarded to AIU on very next day and letter was sent by AIU on same day after being submitting the request.

Make sure your request makes some sense and be polite when writing to them.

get2preet
Newly Registered

Post by get2preet » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Confused123 wrote:

You MUST wait for the determination first thing.I'd suggest you to send an urgent treatment request to HOPOU Feltham after 5 working days once you have received the determination and then call them after couple of days later to check if your file has been sent to AIU and if yes then send another urgent treament request to AIU for passport requesting letter.

I sent the urgent treatment request letters to both HOPOU and then AIU,my file was forwarded to AIU on very next day and letter was sent by AIU on same day after being submitting the request.

Make sure your request makes some sense and be polite when writing to them.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, what urgency did you write in the letter, have the HO or The AIU given you any updates yet, what dates did you have your case reviewed and the dates on which you got the letter from the AIU.

Please help on this buddy, your help is highly apprecitaed in this desperate time.

Thanks a Ton for you help.

Manpreet

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Thanks for the advice, what urgency did you write in the letter, have the HO or The AIU given you any updates yet, what dates did you have your case reviewed and the dates on which you got the letter from the AIU.

Please help on this buddy, your help is highly apprecitaed in this desperate time.
Determination received,28th of Aug.
Sent UT request to HOPO on 14th of sep.File forwarded to AIU 15 of Sep.
Sent UT req to AIU on 24th of Sep.Letter Issued on same day and I got my passport back in first week of Oct.
Reason can be anything but valid and I suppose your one is valid.
Mind you, I have never given them any sepicific date of travel but just mentioned that I have to travel ASAP.
Good luck

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Confused123 wrote:

Sorry for late reply.

Sent UT request to AIU on 24th of Sep. and letter was issued on same day and I got my passport back in first week of Oct.

Mind you, I have never given them any sepicific date of travel but just mentioned that I have to travel ASAP but I think you should mention your intended travel date as you do not have much time left.
Good luck

get2preet
Newly Registered

Post by get2preet » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Confused123 wrote:
Confused123 wrote:

Sorry for late reply.

Sent UT request to AIU on 24th of Sep. and letter was issued on same day and I got my passport back in first week of Oct.

Mind you, I have never given them any sepicific date of travel but just mentioned that I have to travel ASAP but I think you should mention your intended travel date as you do not have much time left.
Good luck

Many thanks Buddy. Will just follow your footsteps when the determination comes in.

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Many thanks Buddy. Will just follow your footsteps when the determination comes in.
No problem, Contact no's for HOPOU Feltham are Ph.02089172039, Fax.02089172091.

AIU address,

AIU
UK Border Agency
PO Box 502
Leads LS1 2ZE

I faxed UT request to HOPOU and posted letter to AIU.

Hope that helps.

get2preet
Newly Registered

Post by get2preet » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 am

scorpion123 wrote:
No problem, Contact no's for HOPOU Feltham are Ph.02089172039, Fax.02089172091.

AIU address,

AIU
UK Border Agency
PO Box 502
Leads LS1 2ZE

I faxed UT request to HOPOU and posted letter to AIU.

Hope that helps.

Many Thanks, Would you be having the address for HPPOU Feltham by anychance.

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Home Office Presenting Officer Unit

Hanover House

Plaintree Crescent

Feltham

Middlesex

TW14 7JJ

get2preet
Newly Registered

Post by get2preet » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:14 am

Confused123 wrote:

Home Office Presenting Officer Unit

Hanover House

Plaintree Crescent

Feltham

Middlesex

TW14 7JJ

Many thanks for the address buddy.....

Whats the story at your end buddy, did you get your visa

Exhausted2002
Newly Registered

Post by Exhausted2002 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Best Regards

Manpreet Sohal
Hi get2preet!

I'm in exactly the same position now, waiting for the UKBA's request letter asking for my passport after winning the appeal at York House, Hatton Cross, Feltham. It's been six weeks now since I've received the letter from AIT along with judge's decision. Please let me know the procedure how you've managed to get your visa endorsed.

Thanks in advance.

vks

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Exhausted2002 wrote:

Best Regards

You have to 'pmp the individual, as he may not see the post and may not get notified, unless the person has subscribed for it.

Manpreet Sohal
Hi get2preet!

I'm in exactly the same position now, waiting for the UKBA's request letter asking for my passport after winning the appeal at York House, Hatton Cross, Feltham. It's been six weeks now since I've received the letter from AIT along with judge's decision. Please let me know the procedure how you've managed to get your visa endorsed.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
vks

Exhausted2002
Newly Registered

Post by Exhausted2002 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Confused123 wrote:

Sent UT req to AIU on 24th of Sep.Letter Issued on same day and I got my passport back in first week of Oct.
Mind you, I have never given them any sepicific date of travel but just mentioned that I have to travel ASAP.
Good luck
Hi,

You have given us the most crucial piece of information to speed up the process in these kind of occasions. I'm in the same position now, could you please explain in detail how to lodge a UT to HOPO? (Did you do this by yourself or you had a representative worked on behalf of you?)

Actually my mother is sick back home and i'm in an emergency to travel.

Sorry to be a pain, but your advice would be really appreciated.

Exhausted2002
Newly Registered

Post by Exhausted2002 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 pm

vks wrote:
Exhausted2002 wrote:

Best Regards

You have to 'pmp the individual, as he may not see the post and may not get notified, unless the person has subscribed for it.

Manpreet Sohal
Hi get2preet!

Thanks in advance.

Exhausted2002
Newly Registered

Post by Exhausted2002 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:14 pm

vks wrote:
Exhausted2002 wrote:

Best Regards

Manpreet Sohal
Hi get2preet!

Thanks in advance.
Hi VKS

I didn't get that, how do I make sure that the original poster will be notified about my post?

cheers

vks

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:53 pm

'PM'

Use the button below the message of the author, which is mentioned as 'pm'. So the user will be notified to his email address.
Regards,
vks