ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Application - Dates mix up

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iceman010899

Passport Application - Dates mix up

Post by iceman010899 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Hello,

I think I've made a major mistake in my passport application.

I have dated the application after the countersignatury's date. Will this cause problems or does it depend on the IPS caseworker ?

If my application is rejected because of this, do I have to re-send all documents or just send a new application form ?

Thank you.

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:46 am

Hello,

Does anyone have an answer ? Thank you.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 am

Is this your first passport or is it a renewal. If its a first then I wouldnt worry much as you can explain the error when you are invited for your interview.Just say you got your dates mixed up. I have no doubt that they would have checked the person who did the counter signatory.

If its a renewal there is good chance it probally wont even be noticed unless the person checking is more efficient than most of the civil service workers who work at the passport office.

If the worst came to the worst, then just send another application form