ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Agents for India Tourist Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skubendr
Newly Registered

Agents for India Tourist Visa

Post by skubendr » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Sorry, if I posted this in a wrong forum.

I have recently got British Passport and consequently surrendered India passport and got the Surrender Certificate.

Can anyone suggest a good VISA agent in London to get a India Tourist Visa.

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

If you are an Indian why dont you apply for OCI than visitor visa?

skubendr
Newly Registered

Post by skubendr » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:17 pm

I will be travelling end of November, I will not be able to get OCI card so soon

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Why not apply directly to the Indian Embassy in London and cut out the extortionate agent fees?

skubendr
Newly Registered

Post by skubendr » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:32 pm

meats wrote:Why not apply directly to the Indian Embassy in London and cut out the extortionate agent fees?
I think you mean VFS (http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/), as you can't apply to Indian Embassy any more.

I am preferring VISA agent instead of VFS, as I think I can save waiting time and also can contact the VISA agent easily if any questions. To contact VFS you need to call very expensive 090 number.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:43 pm

skubendr wrote:
meats wrote:Why not apply directly to the Indian Embassy in London and cut out the extortionate agent fees?
I think you mean VFS (http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/), as you can't apply to Indian Embassy any more.

I am preferring VISA agent instead of VFS, as I think I can save waiting time and also can contact the VISA agent easily if any questions. To contact VFS you need to call very expensive 090 number.
Well if you want to pay an agent more then that's up to you and i can't see it taking a month to issue an Indian visa to someone with a UK passport.

skubendr
Newly Registered

Post by skubendr » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:33 pm

meats wrote:
skubendr wrote:

Well if you want to pay an agent more then that's up to you and i can't see it taking a month to issue an Indian visa to someone with a UK passport.
ok.. by waiting time, I mean time waiting in queue etc., in VFS office for submitting the VISA documents

I am not worried about processing time, as I have a month before I travel.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:57 pm

skubendr wrote:
meats wrote:
skubendr wrote:

ok.. by waiting time, I mean time waiting in queue etc., in VFS office for submitting the VISA documents

I am not worried about processing time, as I have a month before I travel.
You can apply online, save you queueing.