ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4- accomodation letter

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dr_a_awad
Newly Registered

Tier 4- accomodation letter

Post by dr_a_awad » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Dear friends,
I'm a doctor from Russia. I'm going to travel to London soon studying in college. The college is not offering any accomodation. I would like to ask for Tier 4 accomodation letter. How it should looks? any body has examples? please send on my email dr_a_awad@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

khokhar80

Post by khokhar80 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:56 am

Dr. Awad,

you can get accommodation letter from your sponsor college if you have paid accommodation charges. If you have paid fees for accommodation to college they will mention in your visa letter or confirmation of acceptance and that will be your proof that you have arranged accommodation.

The other question, bank statement sample, it is easy to get from your bank where you are maintaining your account but it should have bank logo, date, your name and accountant number and balance of your account duly signed by bank.

Cheers

SUNIL DITTO
Newly Registered

ACCOMODATION LETTER

Post by SUNIL DITTO » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:35 am

Hi ,

Am also planning to apply for tier 4 next week . Am also planning to stay at my friend's place . can any one help us what kind of a letter has to be provided from the friend to support the visa application as proof arrangement of accomodation ,

kindly someone help pls.

cheers