ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Visa for Daughter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stevec
Newly Registered

Post by stevec » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Nope you were wrong with that also !

joe777 wrote:i'm sure they will argue her gran has sole responsibilty since she has looked after her from 6yrs old til she was nearly 18yrs old ?

but good luck with her visa app.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:18 pm

stevec, I am delighted for you, but I admit, extremely surprised the appeal was won!

How old is the girl now? And how is her English language ability?
John

stevec
Newly Registered

Post by stevec » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 pm

John wrote:stevec, I am delighted for you, but I admit, extremely surprised the appeal was won!

Dont wanna give too much away dont know whos monitoring this forum, english ability good, and no one was as suprised as we were to be honest, but great news for us all, justice prevails and not down to some one sitting behind a desk , not reading all of the information that was provided. Mind you there was nearly 400 pages to support the appeal, case law, letters , pictures etc etc, so if any one is thinking about fighting the system then make sure you provide as much information as possible , we did and won.

I'll explain more once the applicant is safe in the country lol :D maybe give some guidance and helpful information if requested. Make sure you cover ALL odds and situations. we did.

stevec
Newly Registered

Article 8

Post by stevec » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:47 pm

John wrote:stevec, I am delighted for you, but I admit, extremely surprised the appeal was won!

JOHN

Thought id mention that article 8 was a decisive factor in the appeal, along with Njamu vs AIT and TD yemen and certain documents that were submitted which were drawn up early in the childs life :D :D