ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

a question

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

evabeva

a question

Post by evabeva » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 am

Hello all

As in my previous posts , I have mentioned my situation. (those members who have read it )

I am not clear on one thing : Back in July 2008 I was refused visa under paragraph 322 (1A) of HC 395 (false information/documents submitted on my behalf)

I was given the right to appeal, but didn't. Anyway I came back to my country voluntary and within a month.

After a year, I wanted to finish off my studies with a master degree. As I got admission from a UK university, I applied for Tier 4 student visa.
but later I was refused 1) under 245 ZV , as I forgot to send the original diploma , well I can deal with this is not a big deal 2) under para. 320 7(A) for failing to disclose that I was refused before

I was given the right for administrative review, but 28 days have already passed and I do not intend to submit it as the course in the university I was accepted has already started and they told me that I am too late for this year.

So one simple question and I would be grateful if someone with knowledge with this kind of situation could answer, so is it worth to re-apply again for next admission year ? This time I will definitely mention that I was refused before in UK. Or it will just be a waste of money and time?

Just to remind that I was only refused under 320 7A, no 320 7B was mentioned. When I emailed the embassy they told me I can re-apply if I want to.

Please can someone advice me on this matter?

Many thanks
none

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:09 pm

so nobody wants to give me some advice? :roll:
none

sunny07

Post by sunny07 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 am

hey dont u dare to re-apply, cant u see what has happened with me? i was refused under 320 7A at first, and everybody asked me to re-apply under Tier4, each and every responsable person said this to me, but see what happen? they put that B clause so you should not! Go for appeal or review first, and yah here nobody replying i dont know why!!!!!!!
im still waiting for my review :cry:

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:09 am

Yeh but at the embassy, they did not tell me not to re-apply in future or they did not mentioned that I had a ban. I did not go for an admin review as for this year the uni has started , and I am too late. I am thinking about next year.

At that time I left UK within 28 days and without public expense , so I guess the ban is only for a year...

I really don't know anymore , I am confused....

thnx for ur reply anyway
none

sunny07

Post by sunny07 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:14 am

hey even they did not ban me at first with 320 7A, i hope u read my posts carefully? even i did not had a single clue about what has happened, anyways ur welcome i just wanted to warn according to my case, else you understand better, best of luck

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:19 am

So basically everybody that gets refused under 320 7A , they will automatically get refused under 320 7B in future application?

So you got 10 years ban?!
none