ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR Refused letter due to lack of documents

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cpnk_2000
Newly Registered

PR Refused letter due to lack of documents

Post by cpnk_2000 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 pm

Dear Friends,

I have applied for Canadian PR under the skilled worker category in September 2004 from India. After waiting for around 4 years I got a letter from Canadian High commission in New Delhi to submit further documents covering the period after my application, that is from Sep 2004 to Oct 2008 and I was given a 90 day time period to submit the documents. Unfortunately I was in UK at that time and could not send the documents. I received a letter from Canadian high commission that my case will no longer be processed due to lack of documents in April 2009.

Can any one please let me know whether I can re appeal with required documents.

I can re appeal with the required documents now how long it will take whether I have to wait again another 4 years.

Your opinion in regarding this will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Nanda.

Richter

Post by Richter » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 am

You can try appealling, but it is likely your reasons for not meeting the deadline will not be accepted.

If this is the case, you need to start again - a whole new application. This will be under the new rules which were not in place when you first applied, ie, you need to have experience in one of the 38 job areas on 'the list'.

The introduction of new rules has had the effect that processing times have been cut. In the UK applicants under the new rules are being processed in 6 - 12 months. If you check on the CIC website you will get processing times for India.

cpnk_2000
Newly Registered

Post by cpnk_2000 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Richter wrote:You can try appealling, but it is likely your reasons for not meeting the deadline will not be accepted.

If this is the case, you need to start again - a whole new application. This will be under the new rules which were not in place when you first applied, ie, you need to have experience in one of the 38 job areas on 'the list'.

The introduction of new rules has had the effect that processing times have been cut. In the UK applicants under the new rules are being processed in 6 - 12 months. If you check on the CIC website you will get processing times for India.
Thanks Richter