ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS Service ventre doubt

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vvr
Newly Registered

VFS Service ventre doubt

Post by vvr » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi

Firstly thanks to all for doing wonderful contribution to this forum

Actually i am working in middleast and i am going for vacation to India. I am getting the enough points for the tier 1 visa, thus can i apply for tier 1 visa from inida VFS centre with my previous earnings which were made in middleast

or else do i need to attend here, please let me know guys, if i am appliying from inida does anyone knows howmany days it will take?

Regards
vvr

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: VFS Service ventre doubt

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 am

vvr wrote:Hi

Firstly thanks to all for doing wonderful contribution to this forum

Actually i am working in middleast and i am going for vacation to India. I am getting the enough points for the tier 1 visa, thus can i apply for tier 1 visa from inida VFS centre with my previous earnings which were made in middleast

or else do i need to attend here, please let me know guys, if i am appliying from inida does anyone knows howmany days it will take?

Regards
vvr
It is better to apply from middle-east as it would be easy for BHC to verify your documents. Besides, if it is delayed than you may end up spending your holidays waiting for passport. But you can apply from India and use salary earned in middle-east.