ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALREADY GRADUATE

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anees Khan
Newly Registered

ALREADY GRADUATE

Post by Anees Khan » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 pm

HI,

I am new on this forum and need your help. I have done B.COM from University of Karchi in 2005 and the duration was 02 years.
I am intented to take admission in MBA at UKBA registered college in London, but the problem is that the college has refused me to give admission in MBA. According to them I am not illegible to take admission in MBA because the entry requirement for MBA is 03 year graduation and I have 02 year graduation.
They are ready to give me admission in undergraduation.

Can I go for undergraduation as I am already graduate.

please advise

khokhar80

Post by khokhar80 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:06 pm

I think you take 1 year post graduate diploma and then you go in the same college for MBA. I give you college name and it is in Inner London and contact him, ask your course information.

It will be easy for you to afford maintenance funds and course fees. It will be better for you. College name is LondonSAM, and it is registered in Register of Sponsors Education.

Regards