ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa rejected need advise

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eskay_s

Visa rejected need advise

Post by eskay_s » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:11 pm

All,

One of my cousins got rejected his visa (Tier4 student) recently and banned for 10yrs under 320(7A).

The refusal saying that his diploma course done after his B.tech is not from a recognized/bonafied institute.

But that institute is recognized by state govt of INDIA.

he had re -applied with all the necessary document evidence of Institition recognization like Institute permission letter and license copy and reference letter from director.

But this time also they (BHC) did not consider his application due to he already got 10yrs ban.

Could some one help /guide on this situation and also wanted to inform you that the given time for admin review is finished.

Tx in advance.

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 pm

could some one reply for my below query plz?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:15 pm

If he's got a 10 year ban what's the point in applying till it's spent?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

star33
Newly Registered

Post by star33 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 am

Its better to stay in your country or go to some country with a better standard of education like the USA or Australia or some countries in Western Europe.

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Since the admin review time period has elapsed, so nothing could be done. Instead of making new application he should have gone for admin review with the fresh proof that you mentioned was included with his second application. Im sorry to say that forget about uk for another 10yrs. There are so many other great countries to go to for studies. UK isn't your last chance.

All the best.

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Since the admin review time period has elapsed, so nothing could be done. Instead of making new application he should have gone for admin review with the fresh proof that you mentioned was included with his second application. Im sorry to say that forget about uk for another 10yrs. There are so many other great countries to go to for studies. UK isn't your last chance.

All the best.

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Sorry for double posting as i had problem with my net.