ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP ? Pls Advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kotechad
Newly Registered

HSMP ? Pls Advice

Post by kotechad » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:09 am

Dear Friends,

I am in UK from India with my spouse on holiday working visa,

I tried HSMP for 3rd time and all time got rejected...first time i scored 20 marks seond time 20 and third time when my appilication had
UK naric for my masters, my income proof etc & every documents then too i was just been given 55 marks, i have questions if some one can help?

1) My case is geniune in all respect & all documents are complete and as per UK HSMP requirement, then why this time my case got rejected even thought i have 5&1/2 years of exp and all my letter does mentions start to end date, duties, job role, and mentions minimum criteria of Grautation or post grautation but then too rejected....

DO they refer your previous Applications and if rejected twice do they reject then for 3rd time.....?

2) I have appealed my case with facts & figures in my letter, but do they really look & considers your appeal or request to re-see the case?

3) I am working with telecom co & my wife with fitness clubs well since 1st day in this country we are regular tax payer etc then do they reject even thought you have all documents simple, clear and pricise.....? even now can not re apply as i do not fall under 25 years criteria as my birth date hence had to re appeal and send them request letter with history of job exp in excel format? do they really consider or see what you have or just rejects if rejected earlier?

Please if somebuddy can address the above i would really aprreciate that....

Many thanks for reading thru & please send all details or your advice to devang@htomail.co.uk.

many thanks...

Devang

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:20 pm

Kotechad,

Since you have posted a similartopic to this one, I am locking this topic to avoid duplication. Please have patience and some one will answer your queries.

Thank you for your understanding