ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Wife & Egyptian Husband Wanna Live In GIBRALTAR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

claire_dean
Newly Registered

British Wife & Egyptian Husband Wanna Live In GIBRALTAR

Post by claire_dean » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 am

Hi everyone my name is claire it's my first time here so be gentle with me :)

I am a brit and I married a egyptian guy Now we both made plans and after months of discussion's we decided we want to live in Gibraltar. It is a beautiful place with stunning view's and a very small community there and it seems like a perfect and ideal location for people like me and my husband

currently we are residing in egypt and I wanted to know how can i bring my husband to Gibraltar once I get there? what do i need to do? show? how long will it take for him to be with me in Gibraltar? help! also would I have same rights as a Gibralterian (if that's a word) since I am british? I done some little research on gibraltar and it is practically like mini britain "so to speak" and I wanted know will i have same rights as a gibralterian citizen or i will I be just some random migrant to the country?
someone please helpp meeee i really need some serious advise I really dont have a clue