ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 wait

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tobago90
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by tobago90 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 am

Good Morning,

here is our story: German national married to russian national, submitted EEA2 application on 16 April 2009 and beside a confirmation letter from HO havent heard a thing. Calls were answered as usual.

Anyone in the forum who apllied at the same time or a bit later and was successful already? Any compliant route that it is worth going down?

Urgently need our passports to travel over christmas.

Regards
Frank

mustarg
Newly Registered

eea2 waiting time

Post by mustarg » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:59 pm

I called HO yesturday ,i asked her what going on with eea2 waiting time
she said your case is with case work , from 8 of oct , it should be not long
from now , but i really dont know how long i need to wait
i received my coa 1 may 2009 since then nothing :( :( :?:

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi Guys,

Another twist regarding my EEA2. Before I was told that my application is with the CW team since August they also gave me their REF LNC7. I called yesterday HO and the gentleman was very polite and told me that it has not yet been allocated to the CW Team.

So guess what I wasn`t angry.

mourad

Post by mourad » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 pm

SAJJ wrote:Hi Guys,

Another twist regarding my EEA2. Before I was told that my application is with the CW team since August they also gave me their REF LNC7. I called yesterday HO and the gentleman was very polite and told me that it has not yet been allocated to the CW Team.

So guess what I wasn`t angry.
mate same thing happened to me like i said yesterday in one of my posts . if first they said that a case worker was on it he does have it now your turn is next.

mourad

Post by mourad » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:39 pm

kuka wrote:
mourad wrote:thats cool.
UKBA received EEA1,EEA2 applications 23/12/08. certificat of aproval dated 24/01/09 can`t remember when i got the actual document.
18/07/09 received a letter from UKBA with my expired passport asking for renewal sent new one a week later.
received new passport with EEA RC and the wife`s EEA1 registration card around the 10/09/09 but both dated 02/09/09. voila
That's quite quick :)
think so ,it felt like 9 months to me.

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

wonderful

Post by rokodilivio » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:17 pm

sajj, that was the same story i was told last week, i couldnt believe it and my answer to the guy was are u havin a laugh, becos the last guy i spoke to before him so much gave me assurance that my case should be over in a months time. i was dumbfounded, called 2 days consecutively to confirm if that was true and it same story, awaiting consideration, not yet with case worker. LETS GIVE A ROUND OF APPLUSE TO THE UNTOUCHABLE UKBA, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Thanx Mourad, I do hope so.
November is round the corner, let`s hope that Ho will clear all the back log by the end of nov. and let`s keep this forum updated

pete7175
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by pete7175 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 am

Hello everybody,
I sent my EEA2 application on 15th October 2009 and I got the COA on 29th October
After i read the waiting times here, i thought that 14 days for COA is good, so maybe they are working faster anymore. I wanted to share.
Good luck to all.

kuka

Post by kuka » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Phoned yesturday to HO, to keep my routine going :)))
Unfortunately, nothing has changed, application is with case workers team LNC2. And they guy was like always apologetic about the delay and assumed that maybe it won't be for long. Fingers crossed!

How are you guys? nothing new?

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

Post by rokodilivio » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:11 pm

kuka wrote:Phoned yesturday to HO, to keep my routine going :)))
Unfortunately, nothing has changed, application is with case workers team LNC2. And they guy was like always apologetic about the delay and assumed that maybe it won't be for long. Fingers crossed!

@kuka, pls have u got the fax number or dept of ukba to send a direct complain to pls?

Sarah T

Post by Sarah T » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:59 am

rokodilivio wrote:

@kuka, pls have u got the fax number or dept of ukba to send a direct complain to pls?
Hi there,

I have tried to file complains but you'll hear nothing back. Trust me.

But if you fancy, you can write to the following:

The North West CSU can deal with complaints from customers living in the region or complaints about the service provided by the region. It also deals with complaints relating to citizenship and nationality applications, and to applications by EEA nationals.

Phone: 0161 261 1117
Fax: 0161 261 1132
Email: NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Address: North West Region CSU, PO Box 99, Manchester M90 3WW

Also, this link is quite useful:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... omplaints/

Good luck!

It's a new month and the deadline for them to complete is 30 days away, let's see what happens this month. Will definitely let everyone knows if I hear anything but as of now, nothing... *sigh*

kuka

Post by kuka » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 pm

rokodilivio wrote:

HI rokodilivio,

I have direct fax number for LNC2 which is 01512131481. But I never had response on my faxes :( maybe you'll be more luckier! Good luck! ;)

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi rokodilivio,

Anything latest from your side :?: Mine situation is same as yours. I was told that my case is with CW TEAM since August but last week they told me that it hasn`t still been allocated to the Team.

Regards

SAJJ

Sarah T

Good News

Post by Sarah T » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi everyone,

Just to share, my solicitor just informed me that the Home Office has granted my the RC and ask for my passport to be sent to them directly to the caseworker!

I'm totally over the moon right now. Just wondering how long will it takes for them to put the stamp and return it to me now.

:lol: Much too long...

kuka

Re: Good News

Post by kuka » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Sarah T wrote:Hi everyone,

Just to share, my solicitor just informed me that the Home Office has granted my the RC and ask for my passport to be sent to them directly to the caseworker!

I'm totally over the moon right now. Just wondering how long will it takes for them to put the stamp and return it to me now.

:lol: Much too long...
Sarah T! that's great news! hopefully it won't take long, fingers crossed!

Sarah T

Post by Sarah T » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Thank you Kuka!

I think it might be averaging up to 9 months. I hope you'll get yours soon as well.

kuka

Post by kuka » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Sarah T wrote:Thank you Kuka!

I think it might be averaging up to 9 months. I hope you'll get yours soon as well.
Thanks Sarah T, I really hope it's will happend soon! Because we are waiting since November 2008!

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

Post by rokodilivio » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 am

[quote="SAJJ"]Hi rokodilivio,

Anything latest from your side :?: Mine situation is same as yours. I was told that my case is with CW TEAM since August but last week they told me that it hasn`t still been allocated to the Team.

Regards

SAJJ[/quo
still the same story, i believe we can see the end of the tunnel if the ukba for once are sincere, nov end is 3 wks time, we shall see what will be the next line of story if the backlog is gone. The date is on the internet and is for the whole world to view. As frustrating it could be, oneday it shall be over, i had 4 friends who where in the same boat, waited 13moths each but today the never remember those thing called ukba ever existed. l

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

Re: Good News

Post by rokodilivio » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:12 am

[quote="Sarah T"]Hi everyone,

:lol: Much too long...[/quote
@sarah T
CONGRAT. i believe oneday it will happen to all of us remaining . NOV IS COMING TO AN END......AND NO MORE BACKLOG EXCUSES. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND MAKE THE BEST USE OF IT WHEN U HAVE IT.

Sarah T

Post by Sarah T » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:42 am

Thanks for all your kind words.

It has been very frustrating and I can really understand how you feel. I also wanted to let everyone knows that if you have not contacted your MP/SOLVIT or written any complaint letters, DO!

I'm not 100% sure if it helps but we felt that it has. SOLVIT UK contacted us this morning and wanted to hear if we have had any response from UKBA - they said that they have requested for our case to be 'fast-tracked'.

I think it's worth a shot! Definitely! I'll keep my fingers cross for all of you now.. Good luck!

pc1980
Newly Registered

Passport delivery

Post by pc1980 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:28 am

Hi,

Do you know if the Home Office uses any special delivery for the passport? I asked for my passport back and was told it was sent over a week ago - I'm now very worried with all the postal strikes that my passport may get lost in the mail.

mourad

Re: Passport delivery

Post by mourad » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:53 pm

pc1980 wrote:Hi,

Do you know if the Home Office uses any special delivery for the passport? I asked for my passport back and was told it was sent over a week ago - I'm now very worried with all the postal strikes that my passport may get lost in the mail.
they do but it is a second class one and not a next day delivery ,it means it could take week or so ,you could actually ask them for the royal mail reference number ,it will allow you to track it on the net,i did it .

pc1980
Newly Registered

Post by pc1980 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:24 pm

[they do but it is a second class one and not a next day delivery ,it means it could take week or so ,you could actually ask them for the royal mail reference number ,it will allow you to track it on the net,i did it .]

Thanks - this is great. I hope I can get it tomorrow. [/quote]

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

Post by rokodilivio » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:08 pm

called ukba today as usual, spoke to lady, who told me my application is still under consideration is all she can say, then i asked what about the backlog, it was so strange for her, becos i asked if after 3 week i am hoping for a decision on my case, she said she knows nothing about any backlog, i had no option than to say have a good day madam, i am so happy.

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:15 pm

rokodilivio wrote:called ukba today as usual, spoke to lady, who told me my application is still under consideration is all she can say, then i asked what about the backlog, it was so strange for her, becos i asked if after 3 week i am hoping for a decision on my case, she said she knows nothing about any backlog, i had no option than to say have a good day madam, i am so happy.
So rokodilivio, What shall we do next :?: Do U think they R serious about clearing the back log :?: So for all of us who r waiting for more than 9 months, we r at their mercy.

I applied in DEC 08. COA FEB. Didn`t call HO untill MAY. In JUNE, JULY & AUG was told it`s under consideration. In SEP- OCT was told it`s with CW TEAM since AUG won`t take any long and can expect RC any time, I was even given their ref no. as LNC 7. Come NOV and am told that it has not yet been allocated to CW TEAM and nobody has looked at it yet.

It scares me to death even to immagine staying here in UK untill Christmas. I badly need to go home and am living on day to day basis, I cant plan for next week. This is a great injustice to us.