ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

THINKING OF WITHDRAWING BCOZ NO REPLY FROM 3 MONTHS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jigsy83

THINKING OF WITHDRAWING BCOZ NO REPLY FROM 3 MONTHS

Post by jigsy83 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:49 pm

GUYS WHAT TO DO ... NO ANSWERS AND REPLY FROM BHC I HAD APPLIED ON 17 JULY 09 .AND ALSO MAIL THEM BUT ONLY THEY HAVE TO SAY YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS SO BE AWAITING....I THINK THEY HAD LOST MY PASSPORT AND DOCUMENTS HAHAHAHAHA...BECOZ OF THEM I CAN NOT DECIDE TO SELECT MY CARRIER ...WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE TO TAKE TIME FOR THIS THING ....I THINK BHC SHOULD SEE IMMIGRATION BORDS SITE..THEN THEY WILL LET KNOW HOW MUCH EVERYBODY SUFFER FROM THEM ........WHAT YOU ALL PEOPLE SAY..........BEST OF LUCK FOR WHOM THEY HAD APPLIED FOR TIER 4 BCOZ BHC IS GOD FOR T4 HE ONLY WILL DECIDE TO LET YOU IN OR KICK OUT.......HAHAAAHAHA.....

HAVE NICE TIER 4...

freedomofspeech

stundent visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:24 am

Well, I would suggest you that, not to withdraw your case if they are taking too much time then there must be some postive signs from them. just be patient. My case is almost the same like you.

I resubmitted my passport after an allowed appeal student visa in the first week of august and I have sent them a number of emails, call them by phone, letters etc but all in vain no answer by them...

At the end after getting too much tired I decided to forget my passport and place myself at Marine university as an alternative option. Now i am feeling very comfortable and no tension at all. Though, there is still no news from them.

I must say this is a matter of time ....