ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Verification call

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pranjam

Home Office Verification call

Post by pranjam » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Hi,

I would be applying for my tier 1 extension in a few months. Due to certain circumstances I have had to take a part time job to boost my earnings and my points.

My current employers are not aware of this. Is there a chance that the home office may put this question upto them about my part time job?

I didnt want my current empoyers to know as it would have raised some complications but if there is a chance that the home office may ask them Ill let them know on my own.

Could anyone advice?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: Home Office Verification call

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 pm

pranjam wrote:Hi,

I would be applying for my tier 1 extension in a few months. Due to certain circumstances I have had to take a part time job to boost my earnings and my points.

My current employers are not aware of this. Is there a chance that the home office may put this question upto them about my part time job?

I didnt want my current empoyers to know as it would have raised some complications but if there is a chance that the home office may ask them Ill let them know on my own.

Could anyone advice?
as long as your job doesn't affect your permanent job you should be fine and home office will only call the employer where it relates to i.e: first job first employer, second job second employer and so on. you are fine

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Home Office Verification call

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:05 pm

pranjam wrote:Hi,

Could anyone advice?
Home Office does not reveal information of one employer to another.

email257525
BANNED

hi

Post by email257525 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:14 pm

sory i m puting a question here instead in a new thread.

Does ho normal ring? Wil that b ph cal, fax or letter?

Some shops only opens in the evenings like restaurant ane takeways

How ho wil contact them?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:41 pm

email257525 wrote:sory i m puting a question here instead in a new thread.

How ho wil contact them?
its their job leave it to them if they wanna ring. they only ring when they suspect something fishy.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: hi

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:49 pm

email257525 wrote:sory i m puting a question here instead in a new thread.

How ho wil contact them?
They call only when they feel something dicey. But is a good idea to provide details of preferred timings. Obviously HO does not stay open after 5pm so they will not contact employer after 5 pm.