ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Letterhead-colour printout - Is it acceptable ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp12345

Company Letterhead-colour printout - Is it acceptable ?

Post by hsmp12345 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:48 am

Hi fellow members,

I have an urgent query reg. reference letter (with earnings summary) on company letterhead in liu of salary slips (as my salary slips are received online and company doesn't have company seal/stamp). As there's a minor discrepancy on the net salary amounts specified in two salary slips, hence I had decided to furnish the reference letter on company letterhead.

Though, the reference letter contains all req'd details (gross, deductions & net salary) in support of earnings, however company letterhead appears to be on a normal A4 colour printout (though it contains all the company details like comp address, contact details, registration no. etc). The letter also contains employer contact details for any verification and has been signed by the authorized person, I am just a bit skeptical if caseworker may question the authenticity of such letter as it can be prepared by anyone.

I would be going for in-person(premium) appointment at croydon on 24th Nov'09, I am just a bit worried that this issue might just not give me decision on the same day.

Any suggestions/comments please ?

Thanks,
hsmp12345

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 am

As long as ur company letter has all the company details and details of the person who authorized it..

It should be fine..

When i had to clarify a salary discrepency in payslip vs bankstatement.. i also go the letter from my manager on a A4 sheet with company details and sign with mob n email details of manager.. and IT went well..

so i feel you shd be fine too..

hsmp12345

Post by hsmp12345 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:As long as ur company letter has all the company details and details of the person who authorized it..

It should be fine..

When i had to clarify a salary discrepency in payslip vs bankstatement.. i also go the letter from my manager on a A4 sheet with company details and sign with mob n email details of manager.. and IT went well..

so i feel you shd be fine too..
Thanks tvn_ramesh,

I really hope that company letterhead doesn't really mean a 120gsm paper (thickish paper) with colorful logo & design.

My letter does contain company logo, with other basic details like registered address, contact number, fax no, email and comp registration
number.

I just hope that this will work on the visa day.

Thanks,
hsmp12345

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:00 pm

hsmp12345 wrote:I really hope that company letterhead doesn't really mean a 120gsm paper (thickish paper) with colorful logo & design.

My letter does contain company logo, with other basic details like registered address, contact number, fax no, email and comp registration
number.

I just hope that this will work on the visa day.

Thanks,
hsmp12345
I think you should be fine. Since contact details of employer is mentioned on the letter, if caseworker want to verify it he can very well contact your employer immediately. Also make sure to inform your employer that he may received call from HO regarding your application on your appointment date to avoid any delay.