ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

qm0312
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Approved

Post by qm0312 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi,

I just received my Tier 1 General Visa today! I sent application on 15/10/09,they received the pack & postal order on 16/10/09, and got back today.

And my documents are below:

passport
police registration
payslips( 26/08/08 to 21/08/09)
bank statements
certification
reference letter from univeristy

And after I sent my application, I was really worried about my payslips as they are printouts on plain paper and my previous employer only signed & dated them.But they attached a very simple letter said they cannot stamp them since they do not have a stamp! Also attached their business card with the letter. Luckily the Home Office did not tease on it.

Second, some of bank statements are without covering page since I did not receive the originals and had to request duplicate,and duplicates do not bearany cover page.But they all got the account number, sort codes, bank name and my name on them.So seems they work.

From my experience, I would recommend attachan covering letter explain any situaion may cause confusion,also if ur payslips are as mess as me ( I was paid weekly & through agency), it will be better to list everything in a excel form, and write down footnotes to clarify things like delay payments to bank.

I need to say thanks to you all, especially tvn_ramesh & InUkOnHsmp, who gave me advices when I was really corssed with my payslips.

Good Luck to you all!

kunze

appendix 1 and vaf 9

Post by kunze » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Congrats men
pls let me use this medium to ask o the following questions
i need clearification since im applying next week. just tell me how u did your own

i need clerification on these subject matters as stated below
1) In Appendix1: tier 1 G. part 8 (summary sheet)
where the Atributes (age ,qualification,previous earning,uk experience) and English lang and maintenance= total.
are we to add our score in attributes and english lang and maintenance 2gether or attribute alone?
eg if attribute i score 85,can add 10 (english)and 10 (maintenance) to it=105 OR ommite it and total attribute alone =85.

2)VAF 9: part 8.
Where can i get to print (link) the declaration printout which is required,since it is not with the form vaf 9?

pls i need a quick response cos i need to apply this month.

Regards
Kunze