ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

after reference no.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Duvvuri

after reference no.

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am

Hi,

Can someone tell after getting ref no to which address do we need to send the addiitional documents. Please is there anyone who sent after getting ref no. And do case worker consider tht.

thanks

imran22
Member of Standing

Re: after reference no.

Post by imran22 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Duvvuri wrote:Hi,

Can someone tell after getting ref no to which address do we need to send the addiitional documents. Please is there anyone who sent after getting ref no. And do case worker consider tht.

thanks
I think in the reference letter it says do not send any additional documents unless requested by the case worker. but i think if you still want to it will be sheffield address. When i wanted to send a courier request i phoned and case worker asked me to send it to the following

UK Border Agency
PO BOX 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

but i will suggest to confirm before you send

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: after reference no.

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 am

Duvvuri wrote:Hi,

thanks
Duvvuri,

What documents you want to send and why? Did you missed something or you want to send extra document?

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:42 am

yups i want to send the original bank statement.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 am

Address: UK Border Agency, Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, Surrey CR9 2BY

this is wht the address i got in the website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ctcentres/

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:58 am

Duvvuri wrote:yups i want to send the original bank statement.
What did you submitted with your application? Was it temp statements with bank stamped on it?

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:01 am

Duvvuri wrote:Address: UK Border Agency, Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, Surrey CR9 2BY

this is wht the address i got in the website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ctcentres/
i dont think you should use that. All point based postal applications are dealt in sheffield. You can call home office and they will be able to tell you where your application is. You should have your reference number to hand

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:06 am

ok thanks i have send bank statement with bank stamp. It was the month which had maintenance funds so m worried as i dint take any letter from bank.

thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:13 am

Duvvuri wrote:ok thanks i have send bank statement with bank stamp. It was the month which had maintenance funds so m worried as i dint take any letter from bank.

thanks
If your bank statement has stamped on it..then what's the problem? It was issued to you by bank(you didn't print them at home and ask bank to stamp on it..did you)? I think I just replied the same question in another thread. Let me paste that link here.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 382#306382

Also check tvn_ramesh's comment on this in the above mentioned thread.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:16 am

no i printed them at my company and took to the bank for their stamp.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:28 am

There is noone in this forum who sent additional documents to HO.

Noone of them got any call from HO if so then someone can please confirm the address.

Thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:39 am

Duvvuri wrote:no i printed them at my company and took to the bank for their stamp.
Duvvuri, Do not panic. Read below. If sending letter from bank give you peace of mind than do send it by all means with Special Delivery. Make sure you send it today as there is a Postal strike tomorrow i.e. on 6th November.

As ramesh mentioned in thread I mentioned above, If you have submitted online(with bank stamp on it) for Earnings guidance states below(Page 25):
If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account he/ she should also provide a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement. For the purposes of this guidance an online bank account is one that operates solely over the internet and sends their bank statements to their customers electronically (for example over the internet or via email).
If you have submitted Online statement for maintenance funds, guidance states below (Page 36):

If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above. In addition, the applicant will need to provide a supporting letter from his/her bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements provided. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question will be accepted. This stamp should appear on every page of the statement.
Hence from the above statements from guidance notes, It can be inferred that if you are providing online statement prinouts(without stamp) you need to have a bank letter proving the authencity of that printout. Alternatively, you can provide statement with bank stamp on every page of the statement.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Duvvuri:

I think Chetan has provided you with the best info that is available in the GUIDANCE and i think you are fine with what you sent (Electonic bank statement that you have printed and got is signed/stamped by the Bank);

But if you want to send the ORIGINAL again you can send it as suggested by Chetan above.. i will add put a cover letter and mention your Reference No. in it so that it makes things easy for the caseworker to connect or add it to ur file...

Again, the main point you need to understand here is:
For the purposes of this guidance an online bank account is one that operates solely over the internet and sends their bank statements to their customers electronically (for example over the internet or via email).
And your account is a regular Bank account for which the documents you sent (Printed+Sign/stamp from bank) are more than enough..

But for your peace of mind you can send ur original bankstatements as discussed above..

Goodluck mate..

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 pm

thanks ramesh i m ready to send bt dnt knw to which address whether to sheffield or crydon. In HO site it says crydon address bt thts wht i dint understand y its different.