ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP/ TIER 1 Extension..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitc

HSMP/ TIER 1 Extension..

Post by amitc » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 am

Hi everyone. I am nearly completing my initial 2 years HSMP visa which will end in a month time and I am going to send file for extension in another 2/3 weeks. Can anyone please give me some idea about Visa processing time during this festive(x-mas) period? I am planning to go for holiday in January, so I can plan accordingly.

Also my bank statements are reflecting my net salary whether my salary slips showing gross and net salary. If I claim points for my gross salary, then how can I show my gross salary as the bank statements are different? Do I need to attach an extra paper with net and gross salary calculations? I dont have any P60. is it mandatory document or pay slips and bank statements are good enough?

Any suggestions are welcome...

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP/ TIER 1 Extension..

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

amitc wrote:Hi everyone. I am nearly completing my initial 2 years HSMP visa which will end in a month time and I am going to send file for extension in another 2/3 weeks. Can anyone please give me some idea about Visa processing time during this festive(x-mas) period? I am planning to go for holiday in January, so I can plan accordingly.
As per the current timing and outcomes.. it is taking around 3-4weeks to get the results
Also my bank statements are reflecting my net salary whether my salary slips showing gross and net salary. If I claim points for my gross salary, then how can I show my gross salary as the bank statements are different? Do I need to attach an extra paper with net and gross salary calculations? I dont have any P60. is it mandatory document or pay slips and bank statements are good enough?
Dont worry about the matching of the GROSS...

Your Payslips shd show the GROSS for the Caseworker to check for your EARNINGS POINTS claiming

And the Payslip NET amounts SHOULD match exactly with those on the Bankstatement net deposited..

no other documents are required if they are matching exactly..