ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

houman1979
BANNED

Bank Statement

Post by houman1979 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Dear All,

Do you think it is a good advise to highlight salary payments in Bank statement in order that ECO could match them with bank statement easier? In my bank statement there are more than 100 items which only 13 of them related to my salary.

Best Regards

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:50 pm

i feel its better to highlight so tht it ll easy for caseworker to find ur salary. So he dnt bother to check other things just pay attention to only ur pay and verify with bank statement.

TaliaNC
Newly Registered

highlighting

Post by TaliaNC » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:24 pm

I highlighted them and my application was approved. I think it says in the back of the application form to highlight relevant items.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Yes it is a good idea when ur actual details are hidden in those 100's of other things.. but make sure you dont disturb or give a tamperred look while trying to highlight..

it has also been discussed rather than using highlighter it is SAFE to use a PENCIL and put a TICK in front of those numbers..