ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponser Letter Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chesstar87

Sponser Letter Question

Post by chesstar87 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 pm

My wife has just completed the sponser letter, I had a quick question, who do we address the letter to? Is there a standard proceedure? Also the same with our job letters who are they address too? thank you

bobbysatya4u

Re: Sponser Letter Question

Post by bobbysatya4u » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 pm

chesstar87 wrote:My wife has just completed the sponser letter, I had a quick question, who do we address the letter to? Is there a standard proceedure? Also the same with our job letters who are they address too? thank you
Hi,
Just adress it to whom it may concern.Thats the simplest way to do it.What is that sponser letter for?

chesstar87

Post by chesstar87 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:29 pm

Thanks M8! this is for our vaf4a (spousal) application!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:37 pm

You do not need a sponsor letter for spouse application. Its only required for a visitors visa.

What are you going to say in the sponsorship letter?

chesstar87

Post by chesstar87 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:37 pm

batleykhan wrote:You do not need a sponsor letter for spouse application. Its only required for a visitors visa.

What are you going to say in the sponsorship letter?
Ohh thanks for clearning it out, I was under the impression that my wife (my sponser) also needed to do a letter! So far in the letter we talked about our relationship history and our intention to live together as well as enforce issues we talked about in the form like budget and accommodation.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 am

Ohh thanks for clearning it out, I was under the impression that my wife (my sponser) also needed to do a letter! So far in the letter we talked about our relationship history and our intention to live together as well as enforce issues we talked about in the form like budget and accommodation.
There is no harm in writting a short explanatory statement of your relationship history,or give indication on how your sponsor would support and accomadate you to accompany your application thus giving teh ECO an indication of your personal circumstances

chesstar87

Post by chesstar87 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 am

Seems like a good idea explaining our case. Thanks for the advice!