ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Info required Urgent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arifzxZX
Newly Registered

Info required Urgent

Post by arifzxZX » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Hello All.

I would like to have som einfo/advise/suggestions in regards to a relative's ILR Application.
They have received a questionnaire from the Home Office and have been asked to fill it and return.
1 Is this good news or bad news? in regards to the outcome.
2 On the letter from Home Office it states on the heading that a response is required until 01 December (28 days from now), and in the notes it states that a reply will be prefered in next 7 days. In the end of the letter it says please reply in 14 days by the 17th of November. This is very confusing.

Please shed some light guys.

Many Thanks.

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:46 pm

the sooner your send what they request, the better, its the same with my entry questionnaire they sent me last week

SAMBOO
Newly Registered

Post by SAMBOO » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 pm

they send me as well and i send back what they ask for within a week. i call them today and they told me they received my docs on 3rd so no progress yet. but on another forum people get theres in 4-5weeks.

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 pm

I think when it comes to the home office patience is a virtue. good luck and fingers crossed